Listening to Britney h*gh

DMVofficial

Which songs do you like to listen to while/after smoking? I personally love listening to Love Me Down. The bass is so smooth but still hits really hard. The adlibs during the last chorus sound so angelic as well. Of course, Gimme More is also a must listen. There's just so much happening in so many different layers of the song, you can really tune into different sounds when you're high. The ending is so crazy I love that song so much. What do you guys listen to?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, DMVofficial said:

That sounds like a miserable experience :meltdown:

I was high enough to listen. 

Well, okay. Actually I must confess, it is just fun to shade BJ. It is not THAT bad and I am grateful it exists and I got HOT. <3

3 hours ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Honestly most of the upbeat stuff I like, I'm pretty active when I smoke. I always play Femme Fatale when I get high and clean my house because it's so upbeat. 

I'm the same way! I guess it depends if you smoke and indica or sativa, but yeah I like being fully functional when I'm high. Femme Fatale is such a fun summer album. My friends and I got high at the beach while listening to Femme Fatale a few summers ago, it was such a fun time :hehehe:

I love to listen to Britney when I'm high it makes me feel like the KUNTY Gawdess I know that I truly am! :orly:

But it makes me realize that her vocals and everything are extremely edited and embellished in the studio. Like there's so much going on in terms of vocal layering and all. Listen to Womanizer and Work *****, she's completely overshadowed by background and effects, that you can barely hear her natural voice. But she's so much fun to listen and dance to. I love me some smokey britney. 

Guest ukfan

When high,  invitation is just pure bliss 

Also notable songs that can be appreciated more after a smoke are : 

Why should I be sad,  ooh ooh baby,  out from under,  shattered glass,  unusual you,  mannequin, BLUR ,  quicksand,  amnesia,  FEMME FATALE WHOLE ALBUM ESPECIALLY CRIMINAL AND trip to your heart plus trouble for me!! 

Also definitely : alien,  work *****,  tik tik boom,  til it's gone,  passenger (sometimes),  don't cry,  brightest morning star and hold on tight..  let's face it BJ is a good album,  featuring some amazing BRITNEY vocals so immature fans please just STFU 

Invitation is heaven,  and make me and just love me and CLUMMSAAY!,  also slumber party,  just like me,  LOVE ME DOWWWN,  what you neeeed,  liar (sometimes)  if I'm dancing (obviously)  oh and mood ring..  

Also slave, 3,  perfume -dreaming remix,  gimme more,  hot as ice,  

TO HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD,  WEED AND BRITNEY MUSIC GOES TOGETHER BETTER THAN STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM! 

Why?  because Britney music is incredible and her vocals are angelic,  inviting,  and just so interesting.  

I'm liking the independent thinking in this thread.  

P.s Britney music is amazing,  whether your,  sober,  drunk,  high,  driving to work or at the gym,  or cleaning the house,  Britney music is the best,  weed just helps appreciate the beats and the breathy background vocals more.  

God I love her music.  b10 will be such an experience!! 

Guest ukfan
15 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love to listen to Britney when I'm high it makes me feel like the KUNTY Gawdess I know that I truly am! :orly:

But it makes me realize that her vocals and everything are extremely edited and embellished in the studio. Like there's so much going on in terms of vocal layering and all. Listen to Womanizer and Work *****, she's completely overshadowed by background and effects, 

Whilst I understand what you mean in regards to the layering effects in work *****,  I will defend the song by mentioning how Britney DOES do her own background vocals in work *****.  

Will.i am badly mixed them with Anthony Prestons and myahs outtakes.  so it does sound 'mixed' but that isn't Britneys fault.  

Will.i am took advantage of Britneys busy schedule and used bj as a way to show off his 'producing skills '

I have an amazing pair of headphones and I can identify BRITNEYS vocals throughout the entire song,  Anthony and myah are simply bg vocals singing under Britneys background vocals the arhhs 

When it comes to bj,  Britney is lead vocalist completely throughout except body ache 2nd verse ( arguably worst song on bj which myah shares a writing credit on hence the framed certificate) 

Myah issue was blown out of proportion.  

In regards to other albums,  producers love experimenting with her voice because it's strong but angelic so in some songs on femme fatal for example they do purposely layer her voice 

"your gravity has got me BOWING IN DEVOTION.   you and me fit a magic triiiccckk" 

It makes the song more enjoyable and interesting plus it also sounds amazing in detail.  

Trip tour heart,  unusual you, and invitation are examples of how producer's purposely distort her voice to give a song a feel,  a vibe, a mood..  it isn't a bad thing 

Except 'it should be easy ' that was too far,  thanks will.i.am,  distorting HER voice when your the FEATURE artist?!  RUDE. AS. ****.  

obviously not all her songs are edited much,  but sometimes an artist and producer agree that a certain effect gives a song more 'depth ' more 'replay value '

Not to mention producers LOVE to show off their skills.  

The only one to blame for bjs obvious overproduction is WILL. I AM.A MESS 

17 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I was high when I listened to Glory for the first time. It was soo good, especially Love Me Down, Man on the Moon and If I'm Dancing  :flawless:

Invitation though?!  that is magic 

3 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Whilst I understand what you mean in regards to the layering effects in work *****,  I will defend the song by mentioning how Britney DOES do her own background vocals in work *****.  

Will.i am badly mixed them with Anthony Prestons and myahs outtakes.  so it does sound 'mixed' but that isn't Britneys fault.  

Will.i am took advantage of Britneys busy schedule and used bj as a way to show off his 'producing skills '

I have an amazing pair of headphones and I can identify BRITNEYS vocals throughout the entire song,  Anthony and myah are simply bg vocals singing under Britneys background vocals the arhhs 

When it comes to bj,  Britney is lead vocalist completely throughout except body ache 2nd verse ( arguably worst song on bj which myah shares a writing credit on hence the framed certificate) 

Myah issue was blown out of proportion.  

In regards to other albums,  producers love experimenting with her voice because it's strong but angelic so in some songs on femme fatal for example they do purposely layer her voice 

"your gravity has got me BOWING IN DEVOTION.   you and me fit a magic triiiccckk" 

It makes the song more enjoyable and interesting plus it also sounds amazing in detail.  

Trip tour heart,  unusual you, and invitation are examples of how producer's purposely distort her voice to give a song a feel,  a vibe, a mood..  it isn't a bad thing 

Except 'it should be easy ' that was too far,  thanks will.i.am,  distorting HER voice when your the FEATURE artist?!  RUDE. AS. ****.  

obviously not all her songs are edited much,  but sometimes an artist and producer agree that a certain effect gives a song more 'depth ' more 'replay value '

Not to mention producers LOVE to show off their skills.  

The only one to blame for bjs obvious overproduction is WILL. I AM.A MESS 

Invitation though?!  that is magic 

She's absolutely NOT the lead vocalist on BJ... brightest morning star is practically all myah. Most of the pre choruses are britney but almost all of the choruses on the album are myah 

Guest ukfan
8 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

She's absolutely NOT the lead vocalist on BJ... brightest morning star is practically all myah. Most of the pre choruses are britney but almost all of the choruses on the album are myah 

You are pathetic.  keep believing what you want.  

Britney sings brightest morning star lead throughout,  with the  unnecessary help of a bg vocalist,  myah was not needed..  she didn't 'help ' 

She was just added   in the background.  grow up for ***** sake.  

Archived