britney...cameron...post in instagram... Look at this detail

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Roger said:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist :walkonby:

So unfair that people use that as proof she's dump when they don't know the backstory of this gift.

She was doing a Q&A, and she answered to two people but she didn't mention them cause on twitter you can only use 140 letters per tweet or something.

One question was "Do you like any new artists?" and the other one was "Do you think global warming is a bad thing?" 

Guest Brichney.

YASS QUEEN YEW BETTER CREEP ON CHO EX's EX GF. :mhm:

Seriously though, if you got to Cameron's IG, it's literally on the first page. You don't have to scroll too much to find it. At least we know she does, what we ALL do, which is creep on others' social media.

1 hour ago, kasavas said:

So unfair that people use that as proof she's dump when they don't know the backstory of this gift.

She was doing a Q&A, and she answered to two people but she didn't mention them cause on twitter you can only use 140 letters per tweet or something.

One question was "Do you like any new artists?" and the other one was "Do you think global warming is a bad thing?" 

I already know what happened honey :gloss:

Guest $elfish

I wonder what primeney would have been posting on social media I wish it was a thing back then currentney is kinda boring ... I followed brit to see how she's doing and stuff not pics of flowers , now tomatoes and babies 

Archived