I know why we will never see the old Britney

FameAfterdark

She was cursed and she knows it , I really think she should seek a spiritual cleansing by someone who knows what they are doing to regain what someone tried taking away from her , it's an envious world.  She gives signs of it in her songs, the poison they feed you and the voodoo that they do.  Voodoo consumed through food is the most potent form of work and when your cursed you procrastinate so that your not able to go seek help. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Britney's been manifesting the same themes in her life forever.. being overprotected and controlled and being seen as crazy....it's the themes she chooses to work with and it's what is affecting her personal life. You all should look into the law of attraction. :staysalty:

16 minutes ago, Justney said:

I think Britney's been manifesting the same themes in her life forever.. being overprotected and controlled and being seen as crazy....it's the themes she chooses to work with and it's what is affecting her personal life. You all should look into the law of attraction. :staysalty:

I think about this ALL the time when I listen to her music.  

Archived