New Article: Britney Spears: Sad truth behind the singer's mega fortune :(

eomarnunez

I guess I just don't see it as horrible as everyone else does. We have no clue what goes on behind the scenes as to why the c-ship is in place still. If it is helping her and she can be in a good place, then I'm ok with it. In 2008, there was no signs she was going to get better on her own. She probably would have ended up dead. Her parents saved her. I think everyone thinks she'll magically be rebellious and speak her mind and dance like primeney or whatever once it ends and that's what everyone is here for. 

And there are laws in place if she wanted to contest it, she could. If her friends and siblings felt she was being abused, they could request an ending to it also. No one has done that so there must be a reason we don't know. Plus, she's a millionaire and continues to make millions each year and her dad only get $130k a year. I don't consider that milking her for all her money. That's a bit dramatic. That's practically nothing compared to what he could be getting from her. Like it's all speculation about her situation that none of us fully know about. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jokobitch said:

The court documents said she struggled with substance abuse 

Exactly. Fans act like Britney had no problems when court docs say otherwise, in extensive detail. It was proven Adnan was also drugging her when her parents wen to trial. So to say she never did anything is insane. Why do they think she can't drink or be around anyone who does? Why do they think anyone she hangs with has to get a **** test by her dad? She went to rehab twice. You don't go to rehab because you like pretty lollipops. The delusions. 

7 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Exactly. Fans act like Britney had no problems when court docs say otherwise, in extensive detail. It was proven Adnan was also drugging her when her parents wen to trial. So to say she never did anything is insane. Why do they think she can't drink or be around anyone who does? Why do they think anyone she hangs with has to get a **** test by her dad? She went to rehab twice. You don't go to rehab because you like pretty lollipops. The delusions. 

Because she acts without mental problems and she is happy why we must think that she is consuming *****?:byebitch:

Just now, Jayney said:

Because she acts without mental problems and she is happy why we must think that she is consuming *****?:byebitch:

What are you talking about? No one is mentioning her current life or her being happy. Like what?

She's clearly not on any substance now. But there are fans here who don't think she ever had an issue with alcohol or ***** when there is a lot of proof otherwise. Court docs from her trial a few years ago list out in detail that she had a problem with alcohol and *****, and Adnan was crushing up pills and giving them to her. You don't have to think she was consuming ***** because it's not an opinion you can argue against. There are legal docs that say it happened. 

6 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

What are you talking about? No one is mentioning her current life or her being happy. Like what?

She's clearly not on any substance now. But there are fans here who don't think she ever had an issue with alcohol or ***** when there is a lot of proof otherwise. Court docs from her trial a few years ago list out in detail that she had a problem with alcohol and *****, and Adnan was crushing up pills and giving them to her. You don't have to think she was consuming ***** because it's not an opinion you can argue against. There are legal docs that say it happened. 

Ok in the past, but we are talking about the present

Its funny bc i saw on a swedish newspaper like 2 weeks ago that was something like "Britneys hell, she is misserable and being controlled" etc... im like? every damn time she seems happy they type this ****, its like are you kidding me? :squintney:  i havent seen her this happy and i mean shes glowing, in over 10 years... she seems so at ease with things and finally seems to do what she wants and you can see it all over her face that she is truly happy.... damn journalists, writing any type of BS and headlines just to make money and then when you open the damn paper its not even what the headlines said.

Like one time i saw a front page that said something like "Britneys death sentence, she is inconsolable"  and when you read the artical its about that she found out Andre Fuentes died,  its like? :byebitch:

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

It makes me feel so angry that her father STILL has this stupid conservatorship over her. Yes I agreed with it when she had the breakdown and was obviously not very well but its been 10 years!  and OK that report says shes apparently 'happy' about it, she cant be happy with the fact that shes worked since she was, what 7 or 8 years old and now at 35 years old if she wants to buy anything, she needs 'daddys' permission!

it really p---es me off that shes well enough to make albums, do vegas, tour etc [basically be a money making machine] but not well enough to have control of HER money. What exactly happens when her father dies??

Just a thought :- Maybe they are worried if she had full control of her money, she'd turn around and go 'Thanks- F U I'm retiring now and having a life now'

Why does this fan base keep thinking she's gonna retire. Every era this question always brings up.

7 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I guess I just don't see it as horrible as everyone else does. We have no clue what goes on behind the scenes as to why the c-ship is in place still. If it is helping her and she can be in a good place, then I'm ok with it. In 2008, there was no signs she was going to get better on her own. She probably would have ended up dead. Her parents saved her. I think everyone thinks she'll magically be rebellious and speak her mind and dance like primeney or whatever once it ends and that's what everyone is here for. 

And there are laws in place if she wanted to contest it, she could. If her friends and siblings felt she was being abused, they could request an ending to it also. No one has done that so there must be a reason we don't know. Plus, she's a millionaire and continues to make millions each year and her dad only get $130k a year. I don't consider that milking her for all her money. That's a bit dramatic. That's practically nothing compared to what he could be getting from her. Like it's all speculation about her situation that none of us fully know about. 

tumblr_oocll8zqQZ1wnwzldo1_500.gif

Guest Arckangel

The question is simple: "Is Britney currently gravely disabled?" If not, then she should not be under conservatorship. Period! If stable, in good mental health, lucid and of sound mind, there is no reason to maintain her in that legal state. Even being bipolar (if that's true) would not require a lifelong c-ship.

Another question—the smoking gun! What if the c-ship was to end at the end of the year when Piece of Me concludes? What would happen, then? Would Britney lose her marbles, her sanity, stability and go crazy outside, do lots of *****, neglect her career, her image, even her kids? Is that what her conservators, the judge and her team are worried about? Seriously...

On 13/04/2017 at 9:52 PM, DoSomething954 said:

That was not Adnan Ghalib (her former boyfriend she did not leave on her own accord) but (allegedly) Sam Lufti (her former manager).

4 hours ago, Arckangel said:

The question is simple: "Is Britney currently gravely disabled?" If not, then she should not be under conservatorship. Period! If stable, in good mental health, lucid and of sound mind, there is no reason to maintain her in that legal state. Even being bipolar (if that's true) would not require a lifelong c-ship.

Another question—the smoking gun! What if the c-ship was to end at the end of the year when Piece of Me concludes? What would happen, then? Would Britney lose her marbles, her sanity, stability and go crazy outside, do lots of *****, neglect her career, her image, even her kids? Is that what her conservators, the judge and her team are worried about? Seriously...

That was not Adnan Ghalib (her former boyfriend she did not leave on her own accord) but (allegedly) Sam Lufti (her former manager).

You're right. I get them confused. Thanks.

On 13/4/2017 at 10:17 PM, eomarnunez said:

BRITNEY Spears’ is leaving Las Vegas, with her residency coming to an end, but the conservatorship set up so her father has control over her life will continue indefinitely.

“Britney just keeps working and working, and everybody around her gets paid,” a source told the New York Post about the singer’s financial situation, while another added: “(It’s) like she’s a walking zombie”.

Spears announced her Piece of Me show will conclude in December after a four-year run. And while Britney is currently on vacation in Hawaii, her manager Larry Rudolph says she’s going on a tour and then will record another album. He’s not ruling out another Vegas show either.

Meanwhile, Britney remains under the conservatorship of her father, Jamie Spears, set up after her mental breakdown in 2008.

One source told the New York Post, “Britney just keeps working and working, and everybody around her gets paid. It’s astonishing how hard she works, how well behaved she is now, but she still cannot make decisions about her own finances or personal life without the approval of her conservators.” But Britney is “in the best place she’s ever been,” friends insist.

Last year, the New York Times reported that every purchase Britney makes is tracked in court documents to safeguard her fortune. She pays her dad $130,000 a year to manage her affairs, and her other conservator is lawyer Andrew M. Wallet.

Another source told us about the machine behind Britney, “It’s definitely not the end of her onstage. She will be back. As long as they play it smart, there’s money to be made.” Of the conservatorship, the source added, “It’s all creepy. It feels like she’s a walking zombie ... She hits the stage. Everyone gets paid ... Larry Rudolph is collecting his money.”

Another friend of Spears added, “Yes, she’s still under the conservatorship, but she’s happy because everything is taken care of for her. She’s in a Britney bubble. She’s healthy, she just celebrated another year of sobriety, and she’s dating a handsome guy, model and personal trainer Sam Ashgari.”

As for claims that her team is money hungry? “This is not accurate. She is great ... has shows in Asia and Tel Aviv coming up and is very happy,” Spears’ rep said.

This article first appeared on the New York Post.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/tours/britney-spears-dad-still-controls-her-finances/news-story/350b550a254aebdd355e61b103d26c55

Thoughts?

Stupid as  ****

Archived