New Article: Britney Spears: Sad truth behind the singer's mega fortune :(

eomarnunez

28 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

It annoys me how she works while Kevin Fed mooches off her!! He needs to piss off out of her life and get a job!!! 

Um, K-Fed has a job. He has another family with another woman. Britney doesn't pay child support for that.

13 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

Umm, she never had problems with alcohol or *****. This article is bullshit :overitkbye:

Then why did she attend AA meetings? :boredashell:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering if maybe the c-ship is the reason for the lackluster performances.   

She knows that she can't say whatever she wants, which is why all of her interviews aren't really interviews.  Perhaps the performances are her way of still rebelling against the c-ship.  At the end of the day, when she is on stage, that is the only place that she has control over anything.  It's shitty that it is at the expense of her fans, but that could be her way of sticking it to the man so to speak.  

nothing but facts. sad! and lol @ some of you thinking she never had a problem with alcohol when her sobriety coach and friend (strawberry) has been with her since the c-ship started. but she also has the right to a lawyer and fight it if she doesn't want to be under it anymore. but the last time that happened her dad threatened to take her kids away... 

28 minutes ago, MM said:

nothing but facts. sad! and lol @ some of you thinking she never had a problem with alcohol when her sobriety coach and friend (strawberry) has been with her since the c-ship started. but she also has the right to a lawyer and fight it if she doesn't want to be under it anymore. but the last time that happened her dad threatened to take her kids away... 

Not that I'm doubting you, but is there an article or something for this? I always see it being mentioned on exhale, but with no source. :ponderney:

Archived