A Big Era Is Coming

hey over there

1 hour ago, hey over there said:

Please show me where they talk about the Glory Album or Vegas Ending (when it was initially a 2 year contract anyway) in 2013 :foh:

My post was about her fans wish a big era since  POM debut but since Britney is gradually disappearing and becomes hasbeen. At least she is more confident thanks to stability. Perhaps this is a strategy to bring a big era to celebrate 20 years since BOMT ? Who knows ? :thetea: 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Matou said:

My post was about her fans wish a big era since  POM debut but since Britney is gradually disappearing and becomes hasbeen. At least she is more confident thanks to stability. Perhaps this is a strategy to bring a big era to celebrate 20 years since BOMT ? Who knows ? :thetea: 

That is up to Britney but I really think she was making up for lost time with her sons there will be a guilty feeling hat she has and wanted to spend as much time with her kids growing up as she could. Its not her fault a lot of what happened but im sure as a mother Britney wants to be there for her kids more than she wants to be touring all the time. Maybe the Vegas thing was a slow break so she could build and connect with her family to revive her strong foundation and sense of personal happiness that she lost in the Femme fatale era. I would much rather she was happy than Commercially successful but I think next era can be both.

9 minutes ago, Guido said:

come on guys... if what she reads really has any impact on her personal way of handling things she will continue pushing herself...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSnUImHAbee/?taken-by=britneyspears

"WE MUST DARE TO SHOW UP AND LET OURSELVES BE SEEN!" :brit:

DARE IT, BRITNEY! :bigtime::pumped:

It think Britney got knocked a little by the Make Me fiasco but hopefully that fire we saw at BBMAS will come back for a full era with no distractions

trying not to get my hopes up but yeah it helps that glory was at least critically acclaimed and ppl are starting to recognize she's happy, fit, and putting out good pop music even if it's not hits. 

justice for that glory era tho i mean ********. 

If I was Britney team I'd spend a lot of money for a 1 minute countdown to launch the video on a big screen in time square in NYC and concurrently in picadilly circus in London. And after 10 minutes I'd buy a tv space to broadcast a televised performance (live special as of some kind of alien invasion you have to stop all the programs) of the single this time in the middle of the desert Nevada. Same time on the most viewed channel in America. All of this without promo. Everyone would talk about the cyber Britney attack the following days. Would follow the announcement of B10, 3 days after all this situation, and a super big psichedelic surprise performance at BBMA. I'd buy banners on itunes 4 one month both for the single and the album. ANd banners on youtube for the single too. I'd send Brit to perform on the most famous tv shows, and to talk about the album.

And when everyone thinks it's all over I'd annunce the Britney: woman from the moon tour. 33 dates. Just 33. That would go sold out everywhere. 

What a dream!

Two things that really annoy me. Fans are talking about the 20th anniversary like its her second coming and thats causing expectations. Second, shes not dead. She has stepped back a lot, but Beyonce still sells, Madonna had a huge comeback with Confessions, Pink could easily release a top ten hit tomorrow. Its just about having a brand, and sticking to what sells. 

Archived