A Big Era Is Coming

hey over there

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Britney tours with B10, I really wouldn't mind if she performed almost NONE of her old music and kept it 100% current. Like songs from B10, Glory and like maybe two or three older ones.

Her old stuff is just so tired at this point. How many times can we remix it and perform it? We know she gets bored of songs and it kind of reflects in the quality of her performance. Plus after Vegas, I'm sure she is sick of her older hits.

I say if she's gonna perform the hits, let it be for the Super Bowl and call it a day. 

2 hours ago, Gioney said:

If I was Britney team I'd spend a lot of money for a 1 minute countdown to launch the video on a big screen in time square in NYC and concurrently in picadilly circus in London. And after 10 minutes I'd buy a tv space to broadcast a televised performance (live special as of some kind of alien invasion you have to stop all the programs) of the single this time in the middle of the desert Nevada. Same time on the most viewed channel in America. All of this without promo. Everyone would talk about the cyber Britney attack the following days. Would follow the announcement of B10, 3 days after all this situation, and a super big psichedelic surprise performance at BBMA. I'd buy banners on itunes 4 one month both for the single and the album. ANd banners on youtube for the single too. I'd send Brit to perform on the most famous tv shows, and to talk about the album.

And when everyone thinks it's all over I'd annunce the Britney: woman from the moon tour. 33 dates. Just 33. That would go sold out everywhere. 

What a dream!

dude if that actually went off flawlessly i would be so shook

Guest Diamond Horse

Even if her team wasn't hard on her about Britney Jean like you say on the OP, it certainly did not go the way Britney wanted... I don't think it was Britney's idea to recruit will.i.am? Some people said that she had a better direction before it?

7 hours ago, hey over there said:

She promoted but not really Glory more herself but not in a big-headed way, Yes Britney was out there but it all seemed rushed and last minute. There were no iTunes banners or radio deals the video mess didn't help and then POM was mentioned for the most Part! nothing about Glory I mean she literally did Carpool and Nothing for Glory same with Ellen. BBMA's wasn't properly utilised and then The VMA performance fell flat because it wasn't what people wanted to see performance wise even if Britney clearly looked and did great the comeback message and Glory album era  bit lost. It was like they put her in a position where she could promote the album but it never really was obvious that's why she was there. :sassybrit:

I thought exactly the same! 

The whole strategy wasn't planned good - people expected killer *** video from Britney and classic Britney jams. Not mentioning that Glory was so much absent. No one even asked her about her new record. What a dumbo marketing team planned that

11 hours ago, Gioney said:

If I was Britney team I'd spend a lot of money for a 1 minute countdown to launch the video on a big screen in time square in NYC and concurrently in picadilly circus in London. And after 10 minutes I'd buy a tv space to broadcast a televised performance (live special as of some kind of alien invasion you have to stop all the programs) of the single this time in the middle of the desert Nevada. Same time on the most viewed channel in America. All of this without promo. Everyone would talk about the cyber Britney attack the following days. Would follow the announcement of B10, 3 days after all this situation, and a super big psichedelic surprise performance at BBMA. I'd buy banners on itunes 4 one month both for the single and the album. ANd banners on youtube for the single too. I'd send Brit to perform on the most famous tv shows, and to talk about the album.

And when everyone thinks it's all over I'd annunce the Britney: woman from the moon tour. 33 dates. Just 33. That would go sold out everywhere. 

What a dream!

Careful, youre going to give Beyonce's team ideas... they will need to do something to upstage her lemonade era.

2 hours ago, MitchellFierce said:

I mean, Celine was huge in Vegas, left to do "Taking Chances," which was HUGE, then went back to Vegas. I could see that happening!

Exactly Cant Brit pull  Celine for 2 Albums and then go back to Vegas with a third! I would also love her residency to travel so be based in say 5 major cities across the world!

10 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Knowing her team and how cheap and how out of the century they are, they'll probably release a Greatest Hits with remastered tracks and really emphasizing the 20 year anniversary thing and have like 1 or 2 new songs to promote it. :byebitch:

Well 3 was a great stand alone single and it was a big hit with great video so I wouldn't mind that :gelis:

Archived