Why doesn't this fanbase care about or appreciate her ***?

WillR

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

you have never heard of squats and weightlifting have you?? Go to a gym to the weights and most women have butts liket hat.

Brits butt at the moment is flat.

normal_02.jpgnormal_001_282329.jpg

normal_08.jpgnormal_001_284929.jpgnormal_11.jpg

She is probably more comfortable with her *** like this, she didn´t like her big *** back in the day

I think its so gross how people pick on women's ***** and call them out for being flat or non existent. Who the **** cares about someone else's body that much? If a woman is slimmer chances are she won't have a huge plump butt. Making fun of women for flat ***** is stupid. Nobody holds men's ***** to the same degree.

During the Circus and FF Tours i was literally obsessed with her ***

66a4b5d4482bb394f2b850eb1eb59ab7.jpgjTlrFpZ.jpg

but recently I've been severely underwhelmed. Maybe it's the weird bottoms she wears during POM or maybe she's been so focused on getting fit, she forgot to keep working on that donk. Either way I'm not a fan of whatever is going on here at all....

normal_XRAY_FA_09.jpg

I miss DONKney

4 minutes ago, ShatteredMyWorld said:

During the Circus and FF Tours i was literally obsessed with her ***

66a4b5d4482bb394f2b850eb1eb59ab7.jpgjTlrFpZ.jpg

but recently I've been severely underwhelmed. Maybe it's the weird bottoms she wears during POM or maybe she's been so focused on getting fit, she forgot to keep working on that donk. Either way I'm not a fan of whatever is going on here at all....

normal_XRAY_FA_09.jpg

I miss DONKney

The first pic you posted is photoshopped lmao

2 minutes ago, WillR said:

The first pic you posted is photoshopped lmao

You're right. My b, didn't realize. Regardless it's pretty obvious her butt isn't what it used to be though I highly suspect that the costumes she wears in POM contribute significantly to the situation...example here it looks amazing (tho this is pre POM2.0ney)britney-spears-booty-43717.jpg

I'm just saying that this moment in Gimme More gave my 13 year old self heart palpitations Gimme-More-Britney-Spears-2007.gif

This on the other hand.....XRAY50AB.jpg

Archived