Why doesn't this fanbase care about or appreciate her ***?

WillR

10 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Wow... ya'll some serious *** critics! You must all have flawless bums! :plzexplain:

Post pics and reveal yourselves! I'll wait. :mhmnod:

They must crawl out of their mom's basement first sis to get their clear picture taken :queenriri:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, radar89 said:

Yes. Because I am pretty sure you look gorgeous af :byebitch:Gtfo. You clearly are a hater. Brit's *** is anything but flat.

show me current pictures of her *** not looking flat while she is standing....

also Im not a hater I dont even care about her ***. I just hate these ridiculous *** threads we get once a month.

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

show me current pictures of her *** not looking flat while she is standing....

also Im not a hater I dont even care about her ***. I just hate these ridiculous *** threads we get once a month.

So flat...

29230216671_63a035087d_c.jpg

Really really flat

2016+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Red+Carpet+6

Again, gtfo. You clearly don't have anything nice to say in here. And yet you have time and the nerve to praise a fckn Horsica Biel in this thread alone :arianabye::byebitch:

Guest Diamond Horse

I just thought of doing Britney's left eye appreciation thread :gloria: 

With pictures where I circle her left eye and everything.

Now that she just got small and tiny again, maybe some plump around her cheeks would help, theres pills to enhance that area, and the ***** too

3 minutes ago, radar89 said:

So flat...

29230216671_63a035087d_c.jpg

Really really flat

2016+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Red+Carpet+6

Again, gtfo. You clearly don't have anything nice to say in here. And yet you have time and the nerve to praise a fckn Horsica Biel in this thread alone :arianabye::byebitch:

wow.. 9 month old pictures where she is arching her back.. how current. :receipts2:

only her body. I would never parise anything else about her.:giggleney:

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

wow.. 9 month old pictures where she is arching her back.. how current. :receipts2:

only her body. I would never parise anything else about her.:giggleney:

Your profil picture is the main character of Jurassic Park :arianabye: Britney has enough fans that he does not need any compliment from you :riri:

2 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Your profil picture is the main character of Jurassic Park :arianabye: Britney has enough fans that he does not need any compliment from you :riri:

You called Britney a he... and you are **** at insulting people. Christina looks like Chris Pratt?? Ok... so is that supposed to hurt my feelings??
Unlike you I couldnt care less about your opinions so you not liking and "insulting" someone I do like doesnt bother me.

tumblr_ndmgl0dMgt1tuatvvo1_400.gif

13 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

You called Britney a he... and you are **** at insulting people. Christina looks like Chris Pratt?? Ok... so is that supposed to hurt my feelings??
Unlike you I couldnt care less about your opinions so you not liking and "insulting" someone I do like doesnt bother me.

tumblr_ndmgl0dMgt1tuatvvo1_400.gif

radar89 is a severe case of Britardness. Let it go bb

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

yes! That tiny waist, those big boogs, those full lips, big hips and ***... so manly. :receipts2:

I dont even like her but this irrational hate on here is super annoying. You can call her horse face but come on ... her body is amazing

she's in shape for sure but it's the man shoulders and her manly gate. she also walks like a dude

jessicabieltexaschainsawmassacregif.gif

9a3e8e5e47521e2b122893bc294a2e8f.gif

1236242020_JessicaBielTheTexasChainsaw.g

it's so aggressive. it's like a pro wrestler entering the ring it's scary. she's like an attacker. in that last gif you can't even tell its a girl from the back 

Guest Diamond Horse

@WillR You make all these threads about her ***, but with all that time you have made all these 1 000 000 threads, you could have made a proper youtube video for appreciation <3

11 hours ago, WillR said:

Every few weeks I go on a POM video binge to see how she's dancing and how she looks and her *** ALWAYS stands out, it's so amazing that it's distracting. she probably has the best *** in the world but no one ever talks about it, including Britney herself. WTF PEOPLE?!?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! HER *** ISNT GETTING THE RECOGNITION IT DESERVES 

Uhm, we used to:

Image result for britney spears *** Related image

Image result for britney spears ***

But you gotta admit with all the weight loss, it is kinda smaller:

Image result for britney piece of me 2017

She's a hot queen, ngl.... but her *** is now cute. Not the best *** in the world. Just cute. :yaknow:

I'd like very much to be proven wrong tho. 

Archived