Why doesn't this fanbase care about or appreciate her ***?

WillR

2 hours ago, Derrick said:

Britney used to have the best *** in the business but like a lot of her, it's been changed due to insecurities and age more than likely. She is still fit as heck and looks great!  

Huh? Changed due to insecurities and age? She just got more fit. Her *** has very little fat now, it's all muscle. It's called being in shape. :mybodyisready:

I don't get the fuss over her ***. It's still amazing. It's not the same as it was when she was 17, which is totally normal. So glad Britney has the brains not to get any butt work done. Soon enough this fully loaded diaper butt look will be out of style, and I can't wait :verycool:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

you have never heard of squats and weightlifting have you?? Go to a gym to the weights and most women have butts liket hat.

Brits butt at the moment is flat.

normal_02.jpgnormal_001_282329.jpg

normal_08.jpgnormal_001_284929.jpgnormal_11.jpg

You picked pics where it doesn't look as big but I could easily go find a bunch of pics/vids from the current leg where it looks bigger. Also she seems to be wearing really tight fishnets/tights, which really squish her butt and make it look smaller than it is

Just now, WillR said:

You picked pics where it doesn't look as big but I could easily go find a bunch of pics/vids from the current leg where it looks bigger. Also she seems to be wearing really tight fishnets/tights, which really squish her butt and make it look smaller than it is

I dont ******* care tbh. Her *** is the least of my worries. Go ahead and show me those pics (she has to be standing upright tho because everything else pushes the butt outwards) . Cause the videos say: flat. :giggleney:

16 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont ******* care tbh. Her *** is the least of my worries. Go ahead and show me those pics (she has to be standing upright tho because everything else pushes the butt outwards) . Cause the videos say: flat. :giggleney:

Yes. Because I am pretty sure you look gorgeous af :byebitch:Gtfo. You clearly are a hater. Brit's *** is anything but flat.

Archived