She needs to release something new before the summer tour

Jackie Anthony

I highly doubt we will get another single from Glory. It's been months since the release of Slumber Party. I think she needs to release a brand new single soon and announce a new album. Since shes going abroad this summer I think it would make sense.. Also if she's going to do the same exact set as the Piece of Me show I will be extremely disappointed. I'm literally so sick of the Vegas show. SO IMO brand new single/album and NEW chorography pleeease for her songs.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Hopefully her team is doing research on which songs did well in certain markets she will be visiting and realease a single in those markets

Haha you really think they are putting effort into that? Yeah right. In a perfect world yes that would be a good idea but I doubt they are doing anything about it. They will just sell tickets and she will perform a stripped down version of POM for however many tickets are sold and that'll be that.

25 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Haha you really think they are putting effort into that? Yeah right. In a perfect world yes that would be a good idea but I doubt they are doing anything about it. They will just sell tickets and she will perform a stripped down version of POM for however many tickets are sold and that'll be that.

Never say Never

Archived