Britney Reportedly Looking To Extend 'Piece Of Me' For Several More Years Following Summer Tour

Jordan Miller

I'm 50/50 on this. I don't know how to feel. Part of me likes she wants to stay there because the show itself and Britney's dancing improved but the other part of me wants her out of Las Vegas. It's only because 2018/2019 is TWENTY years. Twenty years. There should be a new album geared with some great promotion, a full era of music videos, a HUGE world tour in celebration on such a milestone, with Las Vegas we won't have that at all if any besides a new album. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I hope not. Consider her career over if she does. She'll release another album next year or 2019 and it'll be 3 albums of no promo and 2 singles. If she does a 6-year residency, she's solidifying the idea that she's a catalog-only artist (think Cher and Celine Dion). She needs to get back out there and show the world again that she can be on top. She hasn't been in a while.

At this point I'm okay with Brit extending Vegas tbh.
She's just confirmed performances in Israel and Philippines, if she's really going on a world tour to promote Glory (or to give her European and Asian fans a chance to see POM) then I don't care if she decides to extend Vegas or not. She gave us amazing album, she did all these festivals, BBMAs, VMAs and now possible world tour - she did a lot and I appreciate that. If residency is something that makes her happy then I think that she should extend it because she's already shown us a lot of times that she cares about us.

12 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

At this point I'm okay with Brit extending Vegas tbh.
She's just confirmed performances in Israel and Philippines, if she's really going on a world tour to promote Glory (or to give her European and Asian fans a chance to see POM) then I don't care if she decides to extend Vegas or not. She gave us amazing album, she did all these festivals, BBMAs, VMAs and now possible world tour - she did a lot and I appreciate that. If residency is something that makes her happy then I think that she should extend it because she's already shown us a lot of times that she cares about us.

:mcry: THIS

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She didn't even do a lot of promo. She did what four performances. It was a lot for us in the last five years but that isn't nearly enough for someone who has been mia for so long 

Somebody needs to take his math class again I see :trash:

Archived