Justin Timberlake Hits The Studio With Timbaland, Pharrell, Danja And Chad Hugo

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Prayers for your favs.

Prayers for your favs.

Now that we've all collectively agreed "Can't Stop The Feeling" has run its course, JT has an important mission: make an album that sounds nothing like that gloriously calamitous children's song. It's a task he's up for. The "Mirrors" singer is linking up with the producers who've helped him craft some of the biggest hits throughout his solo career, and that includes a studio session this week with longtime collaborator Timbaland, his protégé Danja and The Neptunes (Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo).

Pharrell and Timbaland shared the same in-studio pic on their Instagrams. We can't confirm Danja is in on JT's forthcoming LP, but he alluded to it in a new Tweet. "Tim in one room... and Pharrell and Chad in another room at the same time on the same project???"

. . .

A post shared by Timbo the King (@timbaland) on

JT previously mentioned the new tunes will tap into his Southern roots like never before. "It sounds more like where I've come from than any other music I've ever made," he told THR of his new LP, adding that he was recently "caught up in a creative tornado" until three in the morning. "It's Memphis. It's Southern American music. But I want to make it sound modern — at least that's the idea right now."

He's mentioned time and time again The 20/20 Experience followup will arrive when it's ready. Perhaps sooner than we think?

Justin is not messing around.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Prayers for your favs.

justin-timberlake-pharrell-timbaland-dan

Prayers for your favs.

Now that we've all collectively agreed "Can't Stop The Feeling" has run its course, JT has an important mission: make an album that sounds nothing like that gloriously calamitous children's song. It's a task he's up for. The "Mirrors" singer is linking up with the producers who've helped him craft some of the biggest hits throughout his solo career, and that includes a studio session this week with longtime collaborator Timbaland, his protege Danja (Britney Spears' "Gimme More") and The Neptunes (Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo).

Pharrell and Timbaland shared the same in-studio pic on their Instagrams. We can't confirm Danja is in on JT's forthcoming LP, but he alluded to it in a new Tweet. "Tim in one room... and Pharrell and Chad in another room at the same time on the same project???"

JT previously mentioned the new tunes will tap into his Southern roots like never before. "It sounds more like where I've come from than any other music I've ever made," he told THR of his new LP, adding that he was recently "caught up in a creative tornado" until three in the morning. "It's Memphis. It's Southern American music. But I want to make it sound modern — at least that's the idea right now."

He's mentioned time and time again The 20/20 Experience followup will arrive when it's ready. Perhaps sooner than we think?

Justin is not messing around.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I would be VERY happy if Britney (Or Nelly Furtado) was there

I don't know why so many people are fixated on Justin. I don't appreciate what he did to her, but I don't wish him ill. If he has good music coming, good for him. I just wish he'd let people know that Britney is a sweet girl and not've bashed like he  did or how his career still happened but Janet suffered and he still needs to apologize for that :staysalty::staysalty::staysalty:

Archived