Justin Timberlake Hits The Studio With Timbaland, Pharrell, Danja And Chad Hugo

Jordan Miller

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 3/30/2017 at 6:39 AM, Stifler's Mom said:

as always, following Britney steps. there's something really weird about him. and part of me believes he never really got over the break up with Britney. it's a bit odd that only now he brings Danja up to the game. 

Danja is part of Timbaland's crew. I think he's the actual brains behind Timbaland's productions as he's listed on every single Timbaland hit. I think Britney knew that too when Timbaland refused to work with Britney, she managed to get Danja because she said that the reason he had those spoken words at the end of Gimme More was because that was his first time stepping out as himself and wanted to make a mark to present to the world. He said she gave him complete freedom and control so I'm sure that's how she lured him out of Timbaland's shadows. Listening to blackout, you can tell it was Danja who made Timbaland stay relevant.

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

He is not really talented

Mediocre singer

Mediocre performer

I think he's talented but he's not iconic. People and fans here give Britney **** but years from now she will still be remembered because Justin really doesn't have anything memorable. He makes good music but everyone can, Robin Thicke was the new Justin for a short period of time. I mean till this day people associate that nasal baby voice with Britney and when they do the voice, people know it's Britney. 

12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Danja is part of Timbaland's crew. I think he's the actual brains behind Timbaland's productions as he's listed on every single Timbaland hit. I think Britney knew that too when Timbaland refused to work with Britney, she managed to get Danja because she said that the reason he had those spoken words at the end of Gimme More was because that was his first time stepping out as himself and wanted to make a mark to present to the world. He said she gave him complete freedom and control so I'm sure that's how she lured him out of Timbaland's shadows. Listening to blackout, you can tell it was Danja who made Timbaland stay relevant.

Britney refused to work with Timbaland, not Timbaland refused to work with Britney  :wannadie:

Archived