Britneys facial expressions in this performance...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant at her weird facial expressions now... I dont know why she does that when she's dancing or lipping. I really like her fierce looks, and hate the weird naughty looks so much...

and she does the peep eyes by looking to one side with eyes wide open, it's horrible one minute she's the fierce queen , the next second she gives you the Oops I'm so shy look.

amcvar.png

2nuk6j9.png

2n87nk4.png

6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

we still get them though

britney-spears-perfoming-in-las-vegas-_1britney-spears-performs-in-las-vegas-augbritney-spears-performs-at-her-piece-of-britney-spears-performs-at-her-piece-of-

4 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

I cant at her weird facial expressions now... I dont know why she does that when she's dancing or lipping. I really like her fierce looks, and hate the weird naughty looks so much...

and she does the peep eyes by looking to one side with eyes wide open, it's horrible one minute she's the fierce queen , the next second she gives you the Oops I'm so shy look.

Really though, we do get plenty of good facial expressions from her. And knowing how hard she's been trying to fight her anxiety, I think she's doing ******* great atm.

britney-spears-iheartradio-16-1474905012

15370027_10101797953983087_8406113158749

03-Britney-Spears-performs-iHeart-Jingle

britney_spears_1280_6105945.jpg 

idHDAOt.png

goyk1814.jpg

tumblr_oi1bi1RZuv1s2nj6io1_500.jpg

enhanced-5941-1456196110-9.png

051.jpg

britney-spears-iheart-grande-fotos.jpg

Britney-spears-Las-Vegas-Sept-2016-630x4

Archived