Youtuber Dylan will not participate REACTS TO GLORY!

jesusd29

I watched the whole thing while I had dinner.  :forkit:

He only disliked private show and what you need. He enjoyed the rest and love better, just like me, make me and slumber party. He says britney has perfectly contrcuted songs.

He does seem to know about music, so it feels good qhen experts praise the queen, :unbelievableney:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is very known on youtube lately doing his reviews, he is pretty much like partial with all the reviews, and say something professional about all of them... 

CONCLUSION IS THAT "BETTER" NEEDS TO BE THE NEXT SINGLE IF WE WANT A HIT.. EVERYONE LOVES IT. TEAM BRITNEY DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONE TIME :meltdown:

his review was actually really on point. He pointed out  all the things that take away from the album being great. (Private show, what you need) and proves why DYWCO would never take off. THe album could have been pretty cohesive minus a few songs but I feel like her team knows how much we thirst over any and all Brit tracks including unreleased.

Guest Nick Jonas

About Make Me...

'I don't remember hearing these sounds when I watched the music video'

Yeah that's because they were drowned out by the cackling hyenas. :shameless:

Archived