aa11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, aa11 said:

it's official:

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4906608,00.html

Announced just now.

Britney Spears will perform in early july.
Television news said that the managers of Britney will publish the exact date next week.
And  they said that it part of her asia tour.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Edited By NotAPassenger*

This is like the boy who cry wolf lol... They say this same thing every rear. They've been saying this since 1997 and it's always a fake rumor aka a lie.

Y'all are SO selfish.

She's legit NEVER toured in Asia, those fans have waited over 2 decades to see her.

And let's stop with the delusions, a tour to a country where she goes for the first time would be a bigger seat seller.

If she tours in the US / Europe right now, it'll flop harder than Slumber Party and this fanbase will have consistent meltdowns for the next 2 years. :rihstare:

Literally, I'm always saying she should focus on Asia lol but I always thought of something like Korea or China, even Japan. Maybe we get a performance over there too.

Hopefully we get some interviews as well.

But this just show us, and ya'll Vegas haters, that she doesn't need to end her residency just to tour, she could perfectly tour in some of her breaks during the year.

So many things are wrong in this thread. First, Britney toured Asia a little in 2002 during the DWAD Tour (not 2 decades ago like someone said). She was also there to promote In The Zone in 2003 and Circus in 2008. Next, Celine Dion did exactly this a few years back... she toured Asia one summer, then North America (especially Canada) the summer after  and she's touring Europe this Summer. She's doing this during her time off from Vegas. So y'all chill! Queen is performing outside of POM, y'all rejoyce. :queenriri:

2 hours ago, ubritney said:

So many things are wrong in this thread. First, Britney toured Asia in 2002 during the DWAD Tour (not 2 decades ago like someone said). She was also there to promote In The Zone in 2003 and Circus in 2008. Next, Celine Dion did exactly this a few years back... she toured Asia, then North America (especially Canada) and she's touring Europe this Summer. She's doing this during her time off from Vegas. So y'all chill! Queen is performing outside of POM, y'all rejoyce. :queenriri:

she didn't tour asia, she visited japan and korea :squintney: asia is wide

Every now and then we hear these "confrirmed concerts" in China, Thailand, Namibia, Morocoo etc 

I can't believe that you guys still believe that Britney will take her Las Vegas Piece of Me show or perform a single concert in one of those countries :meltdown:

Couldnt care less. She will appear almost naked, with her cheap hair, singing live (in her own personal way), say bye and take another 3 months of holidays.

Ps. I'm ready for your negativity but you all know I'm right (and this will happen in Israel, London or Paris-... doesn't matter).

Archived