Rumour: Britney Spears will perform in Israel in early July + Asian tour

aa11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Out of all the countries in the world why would she go there? :meltdown:

I'm not saying it's a bad country but literally Canada and Mexico are next to the US and she could easily go there and tour :byebitch:

She cannot tour in NA. This is her contractual obligations. She can tour in all other places tho. 

I hope this isn't serious. Not cos of Israel and all that, but come on. She's got like 3 fans there.

Why not Europe? Or even IRELAND? Every time she comes here there's HUGE support! Ireland was the first country in the world that Glory debuted at #1! There's some great places she could perform here. 3Arena would be amazing, less than 10,000 people! Or even somewhere smaller if she's that worried!

I'm still just super pissed Britney would consider touring in places where she has a minority of fans than countries that have droves of fans.

#JusticeForIreland :wendycry:

5 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

asia tour? she doesn't even tour in north america :gtfo: 

I think it's coz no one in North America will go see POM if she tours there. That's why her team wants her to tour in the farthest of places to people who can't afford to go to Vegas. At least that's what I think.

1 hour ago, CircusFatale said:

I hope this isn't serious. Not cos of Israel and all that, but come on. She's got like 3 fans there.

:gloria: 

i can imagine a short setlist:

work work

womanizer

do you wanna come over

slave

slumber party

toxic

stronger/crazy

make me

Archived