Britney Attended Michael Costello's Art Hearts Fashion Show

Jordan Miller

• Leader
If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Credit: Arun Nevader / Contributor

The princess of pop was bit by the fashion bug.

In recent weeks, Britney posted a couple of clips walking down a makeshift runway inside her home – showing off her toned physique and several outfit choices. She took that inspiration all the way to the Art Hearts Fashion LAFW Fall/Winter fashion show at the Beverly Hilton, CA, on Thursday. Not only was Britney gazing at hot models all night, but she was accompanied by one. Her boyfriend Sam Asghari tagged along for the ride; photogs caught the two sharing a couple of laughs. At one point, one of the working models handed Britney some clothing.

Perhaps Britney's gunning for another Style Icon Award? Maybe she's getting inspiration for her next line of lingerie for the Intimate collection. But probably she and her new boo are just enjoying a night out on the town. Whatever it may be, Britney looks like she had a good time, and that's all that matters. Check out photos and video above.

Another day, another runway

A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

Just doing my own runway show

A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her outfit looks hot!

Maybe Sam is trying to help a girl out on her fashion? 

I hope it doesn't bother her comfy couture. I think her casual fashion is cute.

Idk she looks nervous so maybe that is it but their body language together is awkward. I'm used to her wanting to hold hands with all her men. She even held G-Eazy's hand so it's throwing me off. 

PS I missed the pic with his hand on her leg. So it isn't as awkward but still a bit. 

Archived