G-Eazyney 2017

BritneyFbTb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
Just now, Spearsfan said:

Yeah but I don't think she wants that in her life now. 

Yeah but it's probably more about her kids than it is her. I mean for her, its like a been there done that kinda thing. I'm not judging him though, its kinda the musician lifestyle and is expected. Just unfortunate someone captured it and released it but then it could be all for show to give him that badass image just like what Miley did with her salvia thing cuz he looks like a very nice guy. He looked almost shy during the vmas red carpet.

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but it's probably more about her kids than it is her. I mean for her, its like a been there done that kinda thing. I'm not judging him though, its kinda the musician lifestyle and is expected. Just unfortunate someone captured it and released it but then it could be all for show to give him that badass image just like what Miley did with her salvia thing cuz he looks like a very nice guy. He looked almost shy during the vmas red carpet.

I agree even though if he is a druggy I don't think it would be good for her to be involved with that kids or no kids. 

I just find it weird that her team was searching Iggy's house for ***** but let's G-Eazy slide. It's bizarre to me. Maybe she was lying for attention? It sounds very Team like.

Her for it. She could do a hook on his song and he has great videos (except video that we don't  talk about)

7 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Been there done that. Tired of these white rapper collabs I need britney to be w a real niggaaa

Also here for this. Ying yang twinsney was a BOP. Hell even Missy is a collab that needs to happen 

Archived