G-Eazyney 2017

BritneyFbTb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Because the first collaboration was such a big success :wtfdidusay:

It was. Especially for a slow Britney song. Top 20 is better than anything off her third album,two singles off oops I did it again, two singles off in the zone, and two singles off circus. It was a success and would be even bigger if it was a dance song 

24 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

It was. Especially for a slow Britney song. Top 20 is better than anything off her third album,two singles off oops I did it again, two singles off in the zone, and two singles off circus. It was a success and would be even bigger if it was a dance song 

That isn't a fair comparison tho....in 2000-2004 she was in her prime, plus she was under a radio ban...so Britney's singles such a Slave, Protected etc. not slaying the charts is understandable.....2008 she was hyped up due to the "comeback", so womanizer and circus topped charts....not saying those are the only reasons tho. Still, yes, for 2017 Britney, MM had decent success.....SP on the other hand :byebitch:

Archived