I remember when this leaked i was freaking out

zone

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it .. Imagine how perfect Make Me - Slumber Party - Just Luv Me - Mood Ring would be/have been as the singles off Glory with amazing videos.... The four of them complement each other so perfectly and are really the most high quality, cohesive songs on an album she's released in a VERY long time (probably since Blackout.) :yay:

I remember I thought it was gonna be an awesome track, I didn't want to hear this snippet too many times because I wanted to be surprised (I listened to the Make Me... snippets and that brazilian guy singing, a million times). Then the day the album came out (in Mexico :P) I listened to Just Luv Me and I was like :weirdmeout:.

It was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had. But it was a combination of expecting too much from the snippet, and the fact that it came out right after Man on the Moon, which is one of the best songs I've ever heard. It gave me chills and I was crying and shaking because it was like listening to a choir of angels, and then Just Luv Me just came to kill the mood. There was more excitement in her 2011 GMA ad than this song.  It is good, but it's definitely the least good on the album. :donewithit: 

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember I thought it was gonna be an awesome track, I didn't want to hear this snippet too many times because I wanted to be surprised (I listened to the Make Me... snippets and that brazilian guy singing, a million times). Then the day the album came out (in Mexico :P) I listened to Just Luv Me and I was like :weirdmeout:.

It was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had. But it was a combination of expecting too much from the snippet, and the fact that it came out right after Man on the Moon, which is one of the best songs I've ever heard. It gave me chills and I was crying and shaking because it was like listening to a choir of angels, and then Just Luv Me just came to kill the mood. There was more excitement in her 2011 GMA ad than this song.  It is good, but it's definitely the least good on the album. :donewithit: 

Feel sorry for you, thank god to me it worked fine as i expected, freaking out with the demo and slayed with the final track

13 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

Love it .. Imagine how perfect Make Me - Slumber Party - Just Luv Me - Mood Ring would be/have been as the singles off Glory with amazing videos.... The four of them complement each other so perfectly and are really the most high quality, cohesive songs on an album she's released in a VERY long time (probably since Blackout.) :yay:

Agreed along with Invitation, they're her best since Blackout and some of her best songs ever.

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

ITS NOT THE SONGS FAULT IT IS YOUR FAULT :bthink:

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Da Bubblah said:

or this one, lmao

OMG :meltdown: I remember this so well. :otears: I knew this was going to be the song I'd been craving from Britney for the longest time, even just by hearing this clip. :nynod: I remember some people thought the two guys talking were actually part of the song nnnnnnnn :dead:

This brings me back to the time when we got the pictures from Britney on the set of the original video... :meltdown: Iconic moment in time tbh, too bad Team B or RCA or WHOMEVER decided otherwise :byebitch:

Archived