Is it bad...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you say that? hell yes it's bad, I mean, those lips look horrible but it doesn't mean I want people to throw shade at her as they did in 2007. It's her decision to have her lips that way and if it doesnt affect anyone so who cares? it's her face not ours. :donewithit: I mean, we are not supermodels or perfect human beings to judge people by the way they look. She's still beautiful with her lips that way, it's not like she looks like Joan Rivers.

Edit: I would downvote you but I never downvote anyone as long as they are disrespectful or extremely shady. Just be kind online :comingthru:

Just now, Million Billion said:

How can you say that? hell yes it's bad, I mean, those lips look horrible but it doesn't mean I want people to throw shade at her as they did in 2007. It's her decision to have her lips that way and if it doesnt affect anyone so who cares? it's her face not ours. :donewithit: I mean, we are not supermodels or perfect human beings to judge people by the way they look. She's still beautiful with her lips that way 

But the thing is people are. Under most of her close up pics on Instagram, the comments say how she has had too much plastic surgery or she doesn't look the same or she looks bad in the face. She probably just doesn't care. And it's weird why she felt the need to have it done because Lynne's lips don't look like that so it doesn't seem like she picked it up from someone close to her. Just bizarre. 

11 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

But the thing is people are. Under most of her close up pics on Instagram, the comments say how she has had too much plastic surgery or she doesn't look the same or she looks bad in the face. She probably just doesn't care. And it's weird why she felt the need to have it done because Lynne's lips don't look like that so it doesn't seem like she picked it up from someone close to her. Just bizarre. 

She gets some hate but I meant like on Facebook or E! News or something like that.  I  haven't seen anyone say anything who was in major media yet.

Archived