It could be worse

Nando.

Name an artist that is harder to stan than brit brit

I'll start

On dealing with mom guilt: "I always feel torn or guilty about something. I'm not working right now, and at first I stressed about that, like, "Oh, I shouldn't stay still this long." And that's ridiculous. I have a child; it's totally fine to not be slammed all the time. It feels really good to not be on someone else's schedule — besides Luca's. I'm basically his chauffeur!"

C6-DGsxVoAA8rYQ.jpg

Hilary Duff

doing interviews in magazines to promote... nothing and pissing the last 10 fans she have

at least britney has a concert

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilary released three videos.

Hilary released an alternate version to Sparks after fans hated the product placement-overloaded first cut.

Hilary is also on a successful television show every single week that just got renewed for a 4th season.

So idk what you're talking about :donewithit:

5 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Hilary released three videos.

Hilary released an alternate version to Sparks after fans hated the product placement-overloaded first cut.

Hilary is also on a successful television show every single week that just got renewed for a 4th season.

So idk what you're talking about :donewithit:

Hillary also is not the star that Britney is.

Let's compare Britney to her peers of equal star power (which is only Beyonce at this point) and we know how that's going. :forkit:

How do i delete my account in exhale?

some people in here have a hard time understanding some posts

i didnt compare britney with hilary

i asked who is also hard to stan. Its very hard to stan for hilary and on A(t)r(l) you could see the desperation her fans went through with the last album

she did not release three videos

she released one proper video. A version of it without product placement. And the second video was a rehearsal video with a track playing on top. A rehearsal for Sparks with My Kind on top.

if britney had done that you guys would all be flipping. Its like releasing a video for slumber party with images of her rehearsing make me

just stop sometimes you guys do the most

58 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I'll tell you who's harder to stan:

I love me some Oreos so shes slaying me right now. Come through Oreotina! :mybodyisready: Who needs an album or world tour?

Archived