I really want a complete era from her

HenryBai

Lord please have mercy on my soul...

I have only become a fan  since the Singles Collection era(if it is one:byebitch:)

then my first Britney experience is Femme Fatale era, everything was cool and exciting back then... but since i joined exhale, I found out that era was a messy one too and some weird conspiracies about it...:wtfdidusay:

then my second era is BJ, with a start of the biggest breakdown...then glory... which seems to get better though

I really want a Britney era to be complete like Madonna delivered Rebel Heart:otears: with full promo, 3 singles, videos, live shows, tours, and a tour dvd...

Please god, make it happen for all of us... especially us who have never experienced pre-femme fatale eras...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for the teen stans that only became part of the Army from Femme Fatale and onward. :moorangu:

Y'all might have never truly experienced her slaying but just know, she's done a lot more than everyone on the charts right now.

(And this is coming from someone that actually discovered stan culture and became a real one right before the Circus era.)

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I feel bad for the teen stans that only became part of the Army from Femme Fatale and onward. :moorangu:

Y'all might have never truly experienced her slaying but just know, she's done a lot more than everyone on the charts right now.

(And this is coming from someone that actually discovered stan culture and became a real one right before the Circus era.)

stan culture is a real mess, 1 year ago I was like Katy perry and taylor swift ariana are so awesome i like them so much! now im like katy perry can go to hell and taylor swift is such a *****, ariana is a doughnut licker...

now I really dont care much about charts though, i only wish the era could be complete like rebel heart:meltdown: i think she lost her ambition somehow

12 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

stan culture is a real mess, 1 year ago I was like Katy perry and taylor swift ariana are so awesome i like them so much! now im like katy perry can go to hell and taylor swift is such a *****, ariana is a doughnut licker...

now I really dont care much about charts though, i only wish the era could be complete like rebel heart:meltdown: i think she lost her ambition somehow

She doesn't want to be on top of the charts anymore. Right now her ambition needs to shift towards becoming a better artist and evolving.

6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Circus was the last great era we've had. Nearly 10 years ago too. 

people hated it back then. in ten years, glory era will be praised. i agree, post circus eras are indeed missing that special britney aura... but nostalgia plays a big part also. at least in my opinion. :forkit:

12 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

You pick Madonna's Rebel Heart as an example of how an era should be? Gurl bai. :byebitch:

Why tho? The albums is good, it peaked at no. 2 on BB100 (which for her is very very good), she did multiple TV/ award show performances, the single choices too were excellent (except BIM),there was a world tour, and artsy Tears of a Clown leg, and there were 4 wholes singles...if Britney did this for b10, I can betcha this fanbase will lose it.

The only thing bad about the RH era was that the singles did not chart nicely, but thats excused, since Madge's 30 years into her career...

29 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

You pick Madonna's Rebel Heart as an example of how an era should be? Gurl bai. :byebitch:

The woman is almost 40 years into her career and still released a solid album while giving her fans 3 singles (even though they all flopped), promo performances for the album (GRAMMYs, EMAs, late night shows), and went on a global sold out tour and released a DVD of said tour.

Literally when has Britney since 2011?

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

My first era being a fan was Britney Jean.:meltdown:

Guest $elfish

Too bad complete eras are slowly getting rarer from britney :otears:

she needs to come back this time and stay with B10 if she messes up her 10th album and 20th year of her career 

its gonna be really bad for her and I'm gonna have a handful of breakdowns and meltdowns :meltdown:

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

true dat :mcry:

3 hours ago, HenryBai said:

my first Britney experience is Femme Fatale era, everything was cool and exciting back then... but since i joined exhale, I found out that era was a messy one too and some weird conspiracies about it...:wtfdidusay:

usually how exhale taints every view of what Britney does, is and has become. 

I get wanting a proper Britney era, but you'll just turn into a negative nancy if people stick around long enough. 

19 hours ago, neel21 said:

Why tho? The albums is good, it peaked at no. 2 on BB100 (which for her is very very good), she did multiple TV/ award show performances, the single choices too were excellent (except BIM),there was a world tour, and artsy Tears of a Clown leg, and there were 4 wholes singles...if Britney did this for b10, I can betcha this fanbase will lose it.

The only thing bad about the RH era was that the singles did not chart nicely, but thats excused, since Madge's 30 years into her career...

19 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The woman is almost 40 years into her career and still released a solid album while giving her fans 3 singles (even though they all flopped), promo performances for the album (GRAMMYs, EMAs, late night shows), and went on a global sold out tour and released a DVD of said tour.

Literally when has Britney since 2011?

I really enjoyed RH as an album, it was really solid. The era on the other hand.. bad single choices, flopping singles, a tour that was overshadowed by her weird custody battle with Guy Ritchie over their son. She really seemed unstable.

Really, that and her falling off stage at the BRIT awards are the only things I remember from that era. COADF for example, was a far better era from her.

19 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Circus was the last great era we've had. Nearly 10 years ago too. 

I disagree, they played the comeback image really well and she did do WW promo BUT like in any other "current" era (minus BJ) she only started promoting the LEAD single around the album release, and only performed Circus once

FF era was messy but at least she performed 3 songs, released 4 singles (none of which was recycled from a previous album), did the BBMAs which were kinda cute, did many many interviews and we got a tour DVD

Glory remains the best IMO in terms of performances (quantity and quality), I mean she did the BBMAs and VMAs which are MAJOR events amongst other TV shows and festivals, but it certainly lacks more singles and videos...

Archived