I really want a complete era from her

HenryBai

3 minutes ago, Rico. said:

I disagree, they played the comeback image really well and she did do WW promo BUT like in any other "current" era (minus BJ) she only started promoting the LEAD single around the album release, and only performed Circus once

FF era was messy but at least she performed 3 songs, released 4 singles (none of which was recycled from a previous album), did the BBMAs which were kinda cute, did many many interviews and we got a tour DVD

Glory remains the best IMO in terms of performances (quantity and quality), I mean she did the BBMAs and VMAs which are MAJOR events amongst other TV shows and festivals, but it certainly lacks more singles and videos...

I agree. :forkit:

Love your avi btw.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things were more exciting before this digital era imo, maybe cos some of us were still kids or teenagers... I've been a fan since 1999 and those days feel like a dream now. I used to really look up to her and I swear she was like my big sister... Those are things I treasure and the reason why I will always be a fan, no matter how hard she flops... :nervousney:

22 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I feel blessed and privileged to have been a fan of Britney since her debut and prime days but it still bothers me that she's flopping now. I want her to make something huge next year for her 20th anniversary but it's just not realistic. Her career from 2012 to now has been a mess.

This. :britannoyed:

2 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

Things were more exciting before this digital era imo, maybe cos some of us were still kids or teenagers... I've been a fan since 1999 and those days feel like a dream now. I used to really look up to her and I swear she was like my big sister... Those are things I treasure and the reason why I will always be a fan, no matter how hard she flops... :nervousney:

The digital era ruined EVERYTHING.

23 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I feel blessed and privileged to have been a fan of Britney since her debut and prime days but it still bothers me that she's flopping now. I want her to make something huge next year for her 20th anniversary but it's just not realistic. Her career from 2012 to now has been a mess.

I guess we didn't realize till it's gone. After she came back from her breakdown I truly thought she could never flop. 

Its the attitude from Britney and the bad choices made. 

Up until after Circus she seemed very involved with her career. Like I felt the passion even if the dancing was rusty (I don't think she really can control that) 

These days she can say Glory was her baby all she wants but I don't feel it. There is no excitement about it or Vegas for that matter.  

Ive been wanting a strong era from Britney since Circus. That era was so strong I just assumed it would get better but it's only been getting worse and worse. Now a magazine shoot would be a shock.

its truly sad. 

On 3/15/2017 at 11:08 PM, HenryBai said:

Lord please have mercy on my soul...

I have only become a fan  since the Singles Collection era(if it is one:byebitch:)

then my first Britney experience is Femme Fatale era, everything was cool and exciting back then... but since i joined exhale, I found out that era was a messy one too and some weird conspiracies about it...:wtfdidusay:

then my second era is BJ, with a start of the biggest breakdown...then glory... which seems to get better though

I really want a Britney era to be complete like Madonna delivered Rebel Heart:otears: with full promo, 3 singles, videos, live shows, tours, and a tour dvd...

Please god, make it happen for all of us... especially us who have never experienced pre-femme fatale eras...

I feel you sis:otears: I also become a stan around TSC 

actaully i know britney during blackout era but i was like 10 at that time and my skill of reading english and browsing the internet was so so limited, so I only partly experienced circus era:otears: As i get in secondary school I get TSC +FF and everything was cool as hell: no.1  debut, lit music videos, load of hits etc. Even my friends like her, I was so happy. Just that she look exhausted and unmotivated in performance. But i believed it would only get better since she was recovering from the breakdown.

After BJ and Glory i learnt that i may never get a complete era again:sassybrit: I will always remember the glorious time i have with FF, even if it is not a good era according to most stan

23 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Circus was the last great era we've had. Nearly 10 years ago too. 

23 hours ago, nevermind said:

people hated it back then. in ten years, glory era will be praised. i agree, post circus eras are indeed missing that special britney aura... but nostalgia plays a big part also. at least in my opinion. :forkit:

I don't mind having another FF era tbqh:byebitch: At least it is COMPLETE and it got hits. I will DIE to get one more era like FF seriously
FF success, promotion + britney's current emotional well being, performing skill = a perfect 10/10

1 minute ago, brit_wing said:

I don't mind having another FF era tbqh:byebitch: At least it is COMPLETE and it got hits. I will DIE to get one more era like FF seriously
FF success, promotion + britney's current emotional well being, performing skill = a perfect 10/10

FF was terrible minus music, videos and the fact we got more singles.

Like the promo really was the start of losing big parts of our fanbase. We were strong until that terrible era. 

If anything we should wish for Circus era. The promo was top notch minus dancing 

43 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I guess we didn't realize till it's gone. After she came back from her breakdown I truly thought she could never flop. 

Its the attitude from Britney and the bad choices made. 

Up until after Circus she seemed very involved with her career. Like I felt the passion even if the dancing was rusty (I don't think she really can control that) 

These days she can say Glory was her baby all she wants but I don't feel it. There is no excitement about it or Vegas for that matter.  

Ive been wanting a strong era from Britney since Circus. That era was so strong I just assumed it would get better but it's only been getting worse and worse. Now a magazine shoot would be a shock.

its truly sad. 

true. I can tell she is halfassing the step in circus tour but i can still feel the passion:lostney: cant explain

2 minutes ago, brit_wing said:

true. I can tell she is halfassing the step in circus tour but i can still fell the passion:lostney: cant explain

Circus tour was exciting! She changed outfits to other good outfits. Did different things I felt engaged and so did the audience since it was a huge tour.

i don't think she can help it because of medication. She obviously got better with doing it so often but is she jaw dropping... no but I truly think she can't which is why vocals should be a part now tbh 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

FF was terrible minus music, videos and the fact we got more singles.

Like the promo really was the start of losing big parts of our fanbase. We were strong until that terrible era. 

If anything we should wish for Circus era. The promo was top notch minus dancing 

i can understand what u mean cause circus surely had better promotion than FF when i look back, but what im trying to say is we might not even get an era that is as complete and as successful as FF anymore. So if her next album can reach FF's height i would be very satisfied already:meltdown:

2 minutes ago, brit_wing said:

i can understand what u mean cause circus surely had better promotion than FF when i look back, but what im trying to say is we might not even get an era that is as complete and as successful as FF anymore. So if her next album can reach FF's height i would be very satisfied already:meltdown:

I get what you are saying but the era was bad. 

I don't wish that upon us. Britney looked like a bloated zombie most of that era and looked annoyed most of it. 

I personally want an engaged Britney and that would bring a full era. 

I get what you are saying though she was very big during that time it's just she was a ghost or off in dazed land. Britney was fully alive and with it during Circus. 

Like ppl said Madonna did a strong era but Madonna is full of passion. 

Ive been holding on to hope they would change their attitude but I don't think they will. Glory was ther perfect album to go hard for :meltdown:

23 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The woman is almost 40 years into her career and still released a solid album while giving her fans 3 singles (even though they all flopped), promo performances for the album (GRAMMYs, EMAs, late night shows), and went on a global sold out tour and released a DVD of said tour.

Literally when has Britney since 2011?

same

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I get what you are saying but the era was bad. 

I don't wish that upon us. Britney looked like a bloated zombie most of that era and looked annoyed most of it. 

I personally want an engaged Britney and that would bring a full era. 

I get what you are saying though she was very big during that time it's just she was a ghost or off in dazed land. Britney was fully alive and with it during Circus. 

Like ppl said Madonna did a strong era but Madonna is full of passion. 

Ive been holding on to hope they would change their attitude but I don't think they will. Glory was ther perfect album to go hard for :meltdown:

Exactly. thats why i say we need FF's success and promotion/popularity + current performing and emotional well-being. That would be more than awesome already:lostney:
I think britney is on her best possible emotional state already. she is surely happier before breakdown, but it is hard to go back to that state of happiness i believe.  She look very happy and alive now already compare to FF era. :giggleney: just give me one complete era GOSH Two singles from every album released is unacceptable sly

Just now, brit_wing said:

Exactly. thats why i say we need FF's success and promotion/popularity + current performing and emotional well-being. That would be more than awesome already:lostney:
I think britney is on her best possible emotional state already. she is surely happier before breakdown, but it is hard to go back to that state of happiness i believe.  She look very happy and alive now already compare to FF era. :giggleney: just give me one complete era GOSH Two singles from every album released is unacceptable sly

That probably is the reason though. She does barely nothing and can still make decent money. That is probs why she is happy. 

I would love for her to have success but it won't come without GOOD promo. No matter the song, she has lost the young generation and needs to regain. 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That probably is the reason though. She does barely nothing and can still make decent money. That is probs why she is happy. 

I would love for her to have success but it won't come without GOOD promo. No matter the song, she has lost the young generation and needs to regain. 

She can have good promote and be happy at the same time if she has a smarter team :sassybrit: not only does the team do nothing good to boost sales, but they actually do the WRONG things to harm the promotion

I still cant get over how they scrapped the mm video and kill the whole era:meltdown:Why did they do that?

Just now, brit_wing said:

She can have good promote and be happy at the same time if she has a smarter team :sassybrit: not only does the team do nothing good to boost sales, but they actually do the WRONG things to harm the promotion

I still cant get over how they scrapped the mm video and kill the whole era:meltdown:Why did they do that?

Britney/Jaime in the end have these ppl on payroll so it is their fault in the end.

I want to see Britney step up her game. Her team is tragic but they can only do so much if Britney isn't with them. 

Ppl blame everyone but Britney but she is the one employing them. 

Archived