When Britney messed up lip syncing at the VMAs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I still can't with her switching to an actual mic...just to continue lipping and obviously at that lmao. She's such a troll lol 

sometimes i actually wonder if she was meant to sing live there because she was really into it, the only thing that makes me think she wa suppose to lip sync is the messed up lip syncing. 

8 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

sometimes i actually wonder if she was meant to sing live there because she was really into it, the only thing that makes me think she wa suppose to lip sync is the messed up lip syncing. 

I believe If she were supposed to sing live she would have. I think that was just a rumor exhale went with because nothing else explains randomly switching to a mic. The track itself was still playing. Nothing about that performance made any sense. Then again, Britney's team rarely makes sense these days.

44 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I believe If she were supposed to sing live she would have. I think that was just a rumor exhale went with because nothing else explains randomly switching to a mic. The track itself was still playing. Nothing about that performance made any sense. Then again, Britney's team rarely makes sense these days.

If she was supposed to sing live, they wouldn't have the full song recorded, remastered, etc. What you've heard during MM&I are NOT backing vocals. Those were lead vocals. 

The only thing that bothers me is that the vocals were heavily edited. Even if they were supposed to "trick" the audience into thinking she was singing live, they should have done it more believable, with raw prerecorded vocals. 

By the way - if she wants to outdo her 2016 VMAs performance (not too hard tbh), and she refuses to dance hard or sing live, she REALLY needs to invest some $$$ into effects. Beyonce is ALL effects and she is considered one of the best (not imo, though).  Nice costume + nice props + nice effects (water, pyro,  fireworks, etc) + nice makeup and hair, artistic performance + fierce look in her eyes = people proclaiming Britney the QUEEN of POP once again. HOWEVER, as I've said many many times. She doesn't want all of the fame once again in her life. She doesn't want the media, the paparazzi, the attention, the high expectations. Probably that's why she keeps it low-key. :janet:

Well it's not as bad as G-Eazy starting to rap the wrong verse of Me, Myself and I, stopping and then being tragically behind where he was supposed to be. Then he ended the verse early anyway and there was silence before he says, "VMAs make some noise" to try and cover it up.

Britney's part was no big deal. 

20 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Well it's not as bad as G-Eazy starting to rap the wrong verse of Me, Myself and I, stopping and then being tragically behind where he was supposed to be. Then he ended the verse early anyway and there was silence before he says, "VMAs make some noise" to try and cover it up.

:orangu: I never noticed that!

Did anything go well with that performance or was it all just a big mess?

5 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

at 2:34 at "I dont need a hand to hold."

She says something different, watch her mouth. :umomg:

Sis has been lip syncing for 10 years now and... :byebitch:

her live vocals are so on point that when her mouth moves to say a different sentence, her live singing fixes it automatically through the mic :staysalty:

sounds like she's mouthing "i don't need eeh-aahh-eeeeh-eeeee-ohhh", she's clearly speaking in illuminati language :umomg: 

I truly believe that she was meant to sing live, wanted to sing "i dont need a MAN to hold" so that people could see she was singing live changing the lyrics, mtv played the safe track instead of her live feed (because it brings more talking the next day if britney lipsynchs) and when britney noticed this she pointed to the mic.

and yes I do like conspiracy theories but let me be.

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

her live vocals are so on point that when her mouth moves to say a different sentence, her live singing fixes it automatically through the mic :staysalty:

sounds like she's mouthing "i don't need eeh-aahh-eeeeh-eeeee-ohhh", she's clearly speaking in illuminati language :umomg: 

Idk why this made me think of this. But once I had a dream about this magic mic that would stop the album vocals when sound came out of Britney's mouth, but would come back when no sound came out of her. So we like, never knew if she was singing because the mic corrected everything in real time and just perfected everything. Magic :bootyney:

Archived