You are Britney's New Manager, You Have to Make Sure Britney Doesn't Flop

We all know Britney isn't doing so well these days when it comes to charts, sales and overall appreciation from the general public. :meltdown: A lot of people complain about her team and management even though PERHAPS :snooptoya: she is the main person behind all the decisions that lead to her flopping. After a petition to fire Larry gets signed 100 000 times :orly:, you are hired as her new manager... what do you do to make sure Britney doesn't flop? What decisions do you make to make sure Britney comes out above all the Arianas, Selenas, Rihannas, Camilas and Taylors of today :cooltshirt:? Where do you promote? Do you even promote at all? What kind of album do you release? How many singles do you release? What collaborations do you push? What is your direction? :lollistare:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wrote this a while ago so copy paste..

If I were her manager Id have her go to New york  for a week while kefed has the kids and do all the talkshows there. morning, evening, late night. Just pre recorded interviews and some performances.

Then chill a bit with your kids while they air and then Do the same in LA. while her kids are in school. We have seen that she is more than capable of acting natural and cute. She could have 4 different songs prepared and just do those. Also she should release her first and second single MV on one of the shows. She could do silly stuff like games on Ellen, Kimmel, Cordons show etc. They dont have to be deep and meaningfull interviews.

I would make it so the pre recorded shows from New York air 1-2 weeks before album release and all the LA stuff airs the week of album release. thats literally 3 weeks worth of promo for maybe 10 days of work. And missing major award shows after you just released your album? big no no.

They could also do like a mini Netflix special each Episone 45 minutes long

Episode 1 - recording the album

Episode 2 - Behind the POM show

Episode 3 - Rehersing for the albums press tour, picking costumes etc

Episode 4 - a mini concert a la Iheart but with new album songs

Episode 5 - an Acoustic set in a very beautiful locations (like ABC sepcial) with 10 acoustic songs

Episode 6 - A look Back at Britneys carreer with commentary from Britney (like she did for her best VMA moments in 2008)

Episode 7 - Christmas Special. Small show in a pretty arena with about 10 Xmas songs

Episode 8 - Finale Full POM Show.

Sure she would have to do 3 mini shows here but 2 of them dont require dancing aka much rehersal. They could even just use pre recorded vocals and have her just sit there looking pretty.

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Britney isnt doing minimal promo because her team wants her to flop but because she has no interest in promoting.

I don't know about that. Of course her team doesn't want her to flop but she kind of promoted Glory a lot actually, at least WAY more than Britney Jean. I think the main issue is the general public not caring anymore. :unbothered:

Just now, TermOfEndearment81 said:

I don't know about that. Of course her team doesn't want her to flop but she kind of promoted Glory a lot actually, at least WAY more than Britney Jean. I think the main issue is the general public not caring anymore. :unbothered:

she didnt promote Glory she promoted POM. She had 1 major award show performance (VMA) and a couple of shows that didnt air on TV and only had 1 song off Glory. Sure she did a couple of interviews but she never talked about the album, making the album, the sound of the album, the singles or anything related to it.

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

she didnt promote Glory she promoted POM. She had 1 major award show performance (VMA) and a couple of shows that didnt air on TV and only had 1 song off Glory. Sure she did a couple of interviews but she never talked about the album, making the album, the sound of the album, the singles or anything related to it.

You have a good point, if you think about it, she mostly did promote POM instead of Glory. Where the hell was I all this time? :orly:

i would find ways to promote the album without britney having to be present. if she is actually willing to promote i would put her in very popular magazines (v, vogue, rolling stone, billboard, etc), talk shows, maybe some endorsements, meddleys at award shows and put it on youtube so we can shove her down everyones throat just like t swift in her last era. but i would do this all in the first two months of the album/single release and NOT 2 months after like team b decided to do. :staysalty:

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

i would find ways to promote the album without britney having to be present. if she is actually willing to promote i would put her in very popular magazines (v, vogue, rolling stone, billboard, etc), talk shows, maybe some endorsements, meddleys at award shows and put it on youtube so we can shove her down everyones throat just like t swift in her last era. but i would do this all in the first two months of the album/single release and NOT 2 months after like team b decided to do. :staysalty:

Yeah, the gap between Make Me single, Make Me video and album were dumb AF! :meltdown:

15 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I wrote this a while ago so copy paste..

If I were her manager Id have her go to New york  for a week while kefed has the kids and do all the talkshows there. morning, evening, late night. Just pre recorded interviews and some performances.

Then chill a bit with your kids while they air and then Do the same in LA. while her kids are in school. We have seen that she is more than capable of acting natural and cute. She could have 4 different songs prepared and just do those. Also she should release her first and second single MV on one of the shows. She could do silly stuff like games on Ellen, Kimmel, Cordons show etc. They dont have to be deep and meaningfull interviews.

I would make it so the pre recorded shows from New York air 1-2 weeks before album release and all the LA stuff airs the week of album release. thats literally 3 weeks worth of promo for maybe 10 days of work. And missing major award shows after you just released your album? big no no.

They could also do like a mini Netflix special each Episone 45 minutes long

Episode 1 - recording the album

Episode 2 - Behind the POM show

Episode 3 - Rehersing for the albums press tour, picking costumes etc

Episode 4 - a mini concert a la Iheart but with new album songs

Episode 5 - an Acoustic set in a very beautiful locations (like ABC sepcial) with 10 acoustic songs

Episode 6 - A look Back at Britneys carreer with commentary from Britney (like she did for her best VMA moments in 2008)

Episode 7 - Christmas Special. Small show in a pretty arena with about 10 Xmas songs

Episode 8 - Finale Full POM Show.

Sure she would have to do 3 mini shows here but 2 of them dont require dancing aka much rehersal. They could even just use pre recorded vocals and have her just sit there looking pretty.

:wendycry::pumped: omg 

this fan base won't survive to that sis 

* End POM ASAP.

* Get Britney in the studio for writing sessions with Cathy Dennis, Adele and Julia Michaels.  

* Get Tricky Stewart, Danja and Beanz to produce the album. 

* Film at least 4 music videos before the era even starts. No last minute changes/scrapping like what happened with Make Me. 

* No interviews because they're almost always awful. 

* Hire GOOD choreographers and give Britney at least 4 weeks of rehearsals.

* Pre-recorded performances for X Factor UK, The Voice USA (it'd be iconic seeing Xtina's face during Britney's slayage) and a few award shows eg... World Music Awards, MTV European Awards....

* Britney Spears LIVE - a 30 minute concert live from NYC streamed worldwide - Britney performs 4 new album songs (the singles) and some classics like Slave 4 U and BOMT. 

Focus on an experimental mature album (in the zone/glory ish), make big *** music videos for it that are all hyped up and promoted. Release a ballad and focus on singing it live everywhere. Flaunt around about her writing and producing her own stuff. Tour a bit, get a different dance teacher person and sing ballads live, tell her to stop ******* with her face and panda eyes, maybe one feat. With a BIG artist.

- Keep piece of me going for another year. 

- in the meantime start recording B10, make sure to get fresh up and coming writers and producers that bring something new.

- hire directors and stylistst to sit together with britney and have a clear direction on what B10 should look and sound like. It should be different.

- announce Super Bowl 2019, get people excited: what is Britney up to ?

- prepare the next era thoroughly, meaning: decide on the 4 singles in advance, record 4 music video's in advance, choose a clear direction in terms of style and album/single covers in advance, and rehearse 4 new choreo's for the singles.

- prepare for a super bowl 2019 halftime show

- release rehearsal clips every once in a while to get people excited.

- announce that B10 album will be released word wide right after superbowl performance

- first single and amazing video three weeks in advance of the super bowl.

- super bowl performance including two new singles& choreo's. Bring back Madonna and Will I flop (yes I went there) for MATM & S&S to have extra attention from the GP.

- Actual promo week after super bowl: interviews and television shows: 4 days NY, 4 days LA, 4 days London. Britney should be EVERYWHERE on tv and social media.

- release of the 3 remaning singles, each with two months in between.

- Let Britney decide to either revamp POM throughout 2019 -2020 or have a North-American & European tour.

47 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

:wannadie:

53 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

* End POM ASAP.

* Get Britney in the studio for writing sessions with Cathy Dennis, Adele and Julia Michaels.  

* Get Tricky Stewart, Danja and Beanz to produce the album. 

* Film at least 4 music videos before the era even starts. No last minute changes/scrapping like what happened with Make Me. 

* No interviews because they're almost always awful. 

* Hire GOOD choreographers and give Britney at least 4 weeks of rehearsals.

* Pre-recorded performances for X Factor UK, The Voice USA (it'd be iconic seeing Xtina's face during Britney's slayage) and a few award shows eg... World Music Awards, MTV European Awards....

* Britney Spears LIVE - a 30 minute concert live from NYC streamed worldwide - Britney performs 4 new album songs (the singles) and some classics like Slave 4 U and BOMT. 

Britney Spears miming  horribly on the voice? Do you want to completely end her career already :squintney:

Archived