You are Britney's New Manager, You Have to Make Sure Britney Doesn't Flop

Guest $elfish

Make up artist immediately 

try my best to convince her to stop ruining her beutiful face with fillers Botox and other things 

make sure the music is uploaded to YouTube so people can share it and listen to it 

try to get britney to leave Vegas and go on a world tour promoting glory and only playing toxic gimme more and bomt as other tracks 

make sure the idiots making the album covers get fired 

hire a new team for britney 

get the record label or who ever releases the album to re-release a variation of the album with better cover art 

fire the hair stylist and get a new one 

convince Britney that she should start caring more about her career 

and 

it just didn't work:gaspney:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

she didnt promote Glory she promoted POM. She had 1 major award show performance (VMA) and a couple of shows that didnt air on TV and only had 1 song off Glory. Sure she did a couple of interviews but she never talked about the album, making the album, the sound of the album, the singles or anything related to it.

She kinda did 

she did that skit with Ellen (which is kind of promo) 

carpool karaoke 

vmas 

bbmas don't count 

the Jonathan Ross show 

she had a couple of appearances 

POM is also technically promo 

Iheart radio 

she did a bunch of interviews 

I would treat Glory like a brand new album in a way and re-release it (but with a new photoshoot):

Disc 1: Full album with all 18 tracks
Disc 2: Remix album with all tracks remixed and lots of added artists
Disc 3: Acoustic album with most (if not all) tracks

Britney wouldn't have to do anything for those songs, they could just remix them and strip them down in the studio. Some of them could even be used as the single versions.

Singles:
1. Do You Wanna Come Over?
2. Better
3. Just Luv Me
4. Man On The Moon

LOTS of promo - for both the re-release and each single. Amazing videos. Live performances. You know... the NORMAL things most people do lol.

I think she has to distance herself from her past (for atleast a couple of eras). Pretend she is an entirely new artist and reinvent herself. Move beyond *** and into meaningful songs such as Hold on Tite, Just Luv Me, Mood Ring and Invitation but also be even more experimental, really push the boat out. 
Imagine the BBMA performance  with experimental new music... I'm talking about FKA Twigs level of experimentation . Make some really new innovative pop tracks that blend dance music (what she is most successful in) with R&B. Go hard with the dancing and performances, look better than she ever has. I would also cancel all interviews as they just detract from her work, especially when she doesn't appear confident and anxiety takes over and she can't articulate herself properly. 

With each failing era its going to be harder and harder to come back. There is no time like RIGHT NOW to decide if she really wants this. 

Am I being delusional? Glory for me, really did prove she is capable of this. 

I had to copy this from an old thread 

VEGAS IS OVER. Larry is gone. Get a good glam squad. Try and hire Joyce Bonelli, she does makeup for Mariah Carey and the Kardashians. Get a new stylist for public appearances. Hire a new choreographer like Yanis Marshall, Brian Friedman, or Richy Jackson.

- Before the era even really starts, she should do a People Magazine cover exclusive with how her life is after Vegas. Plant a seed in peoples head. Try and do a high fashion magazine cover like Vogue, or V Magazine, or Elle, maybe even Billboard with her looking beautiful. 

- She should try and become a spokeswoman for a product for a short period of time. Like Olay, Nyx, Almay, something that appeals to older generations rather than teenagers because she wont appeal anymore sadly.

- Era starts with her dropping the first single (upbeat song similar to JTs 20/20) along with the music video on the same day. Wait a month. (IF ITS AROUND VMAS, perform it with good choreo and prerecorded vocals.) Banners for it on iTunes and have a new special playlist on Spotify. Commercials like "Hey, its Britney Spears, check out my first single "..." off of my new album "..." on Spotify/Pandora today." We wanna target towards streaming because her numbers are low. RADIO DEALS AS WELL. Discount on iTunes for 4 days after the first week, 

- Upload unplugged videos of Britney singing the new single acoustically on her Vevo, along with an acoustic of Slumber Party, Make Me, and Alien.

-20/20 TV Special with Elizabeth Vargas discussing where her career is going after Vegas. Talk about the new album, touring possibly, kids , family life, and career overall.

-The week the album drops go on Ellen, The View, Jimmy Kimmel, E! News, Entertainment Tonight!, Watch What Happens Live! and On Air with Ryan Seacrest and actually have an interview and talk about the album and everything.  Perform live on Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel with good choreo and prerecorded vocals. The day before the album drops have a Snapchat filter that plays the first single and has the name of the album, and Britneys signature on it. 

- Release TV commercials for the new album like they did for Blackout. 

- The day the album drops go on GMA and perform similar to Circus Era. Perform the first single, along with the second single.

- The day the album drops buy banners for Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Grindr, Tinder, EVERYWHERE. They should also pay Spotify for new playlists and to add her to the current playlists like Todays Hits and stuff like that.

ALBUM CONTENT: t's hard to really pinpoint a sound considering we don't know when this will happen. I would like a sound similar overall to The 20/20 Experience by JT :boredashell: mixed with some fast, clubby songs...if thats possible. Mature sounding though. Mostly fillers with 4/5 quality songs that have potential to be a single. Sounds kinda like Circus meets 20/20 Experience. Producers like jermaine Dupri, Diplo, Mike Will Made it, DJ Mustard, Rick Nowels, Justin Parker, etc.

- The week after the album drops, release the second single and the video. (IF ITS AROUND AWARD SHOW, perform it there, even if its a small award show.) Second single should be upbeat as well, but mature upbeat similar to Take Back the Night by JT. Discount it on iTunes for the first three days.

- Do a TV special like All Eyes on Britney on E! where she justs answers questions about the new album and where she wants to go from here. Her giving good answers and not the same "it's my most personal album", "you're gonna have to wait and see", "my son came up with the title" bullshit. Actual creative process, why she worked with what writers and producers, fav songs, stuff like that. 

- After a week of the second single, host SNL. Perform the second single live with the third single :woopsie: (I'm asking for a lot)

- Soon after SNL, release the third single. Third single should be slower, think Everytime, Just Luv Me, Until The End of Time by Justin Timberlake type feels. A very, creative, artsy fartsy music video like Everytime. Something that tugs at the heart strings.

- MUSIC FESTIVALS. Coachella, iHeartRadio, Wango Tango, Lolapoloza, Governors Ball, whatever is closest to album drop date, DO IT!

- SUPER BOWL. This might be a stretch, but if she gets the opportunity, it would help tremendously. If she does the super bowl, the setlist should be Womanizer, First Single, Make Me, Second single, Hold It Against Me/I Wanna Go medley, and finish with Toxic. Announce a North American tour right after that visits the major cities of the US, with one Canada show, and one Mexico show. Four month tour at the most. 

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

• Give Britney the freedom to write and record with whomever she wants.

• Encourage her to take up more intricate choreography

• Work with Planet Hollywood execs to ensure a proper album promo tour

• Book various appearances on TV and radio

This. :staysalty:

Archived