My ''Britney without work'' edit.

I used the photo of Britney from the Grammy party this year, as well as pic from 2006 (I think, not because ''its primeney' but because it was a clear face pic in a similar pose.), and I think I figured out what really changed her face. 

0xkhjIH.jpg

When I removed the changed the nose, it didn't make too much of a difference, it looked thinner, but looked like it was just a contoured version of it previously. Her mouth had a few extra wrinkles, but it didn't make a big difference. I left her skin and creases alone. The big thing was her eyes, in particular her eyelids, and when I removed the ''old'' eyes but left the face ,she looked like 2012-ney, meaning she had some sort of lift in 2012, which is what made her look different. 

I usually hate these threads, but I did this out of curiousity. We have to remember that Britney has went through stress we cannot imagine which would not help, and our flawless queen is flawless.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived