Britney should've worked with Nicki on Glory

Michaelgiftos

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year, Britney spoke on how she has came across some not very nice celebs in the industry especially when she was reaching out for potential collaborators for Glory

I'm sure Nicki Minaj was one of those celebs she was speaking on and its been said by many in the industry that Nicki not nice and very rude and nasty.

Nicki is recieving her karma right now and Remy Ma destroyed her earlier this week

6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Last year, Britney spoke on how she has came across some not very nice celebs in the industry especially when she was reaching out for potential collaborators for Glory

I'm sure Nicki Minaj was one of those celebs she was speaking on and its been said by many in the industry that Nicki not nice and very rude and nasty.

Nicki is recieving her karma right now and Remy Ma destroyed her earlier this week

Stop spreading nasty rumors about people that you don't even know. If someone said the same thing about Britney you'll probably be livid. You don't know if Nicki was contacted or not. 

1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Stop spreading nasty rumors about people that you don't even know. If someone said the same thing about Britney you'll probably be livid. You don't know if Nicki was contacted or not. 

These are folks in the industry saying this

There have been consistent reports that Nicki is not nice, don't get mad at the truth

I never said Nicki Minaj was a sure thing, I just suspected that

13 minutes ago, ohoney said:

What happened? Why is everyone hating on her? Spill the tea for this uninformed sis. 

I don't really know much, but she has a history of being decently problematic.

Most notably is how there were rumors that she's a pretty religious person and is anti-gay/LGBTQ+ in real life (obviously not outwardly homophobic, for the sake of her career).. But she got exposed because she refused to tweet about the Pulse massacre, and instead promoted herself and her song in a tweet that same day. Someone tweeted her about her keeping quiet about Pulse, and she blocked them and never put out anything in support.

This Nicki/Remy "beef" is dumb.  The original diss track was savage, but now Remy's looking desperate, especially because Nicki clearly doesn't give a **** about her.  Nicki's shooting music videos and attending fashion shows in Paris while Remy posts stupid **** on IG.  Nicki stays winning. 

05f9ae365795c90c0129949f2b1fb6f6.gif

2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Also, this. 

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

This Nicki/Remy "beef" is dumb.  The original diss track was savage, but now Remy's looking desperate, especially because Nicki clearly doesn't give a **** about her.  Nicki's shooting music videos and attending fashion shows in Paris while Remy posts stupid **** on IG.  Nicki stays winning. 

05f9ae365795c90c0129949f2b1fb6f6.gif

Also, this. 

In hip hop, nobody cafres how many records are sold or how much money you have and other stuff

If Nicki does not care, why is she calling folks behind the scenes to blackball Remy Ma?

Doing all that and still have not rrespond to Remy on record but want to go behind the scenes to take money and opportunities from her

30 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

amen. i dont understand the point of this post. its all speculation with no facts. its basically a tabloid. britney and nicki get along well from what we've seen. that's what i base my opinions off of, not random hunches.

I don't want her to collab with Nicki just for the fact that she needs to stop collabing with ppl. I think Nicki is kinda in a little funk career wise anyway. Her few features lately haven't done much and now she's in this Remy thing. I want Drake, Bruno or JT. Mainly JT because they sounded good together on WILTBM. 

First off, I'm team remy cuz she slayyed.

second where are you getting this from? I'm sure when nicki worked with Britney she was nothing but nice to her. nicki has shown love for Britney throughout the years. Saying happy birthday to her even mentioning her in instagram captions recently. Saying she loves her Sagittarius girls including Britney.

I was legit thinking this the other day. And those who say Nicki is over, Britney tends to work with people getting a hard time with the media, Madonna wasn't doing great around MATM, she worked with R Kelly just after he'd been in some drama involving a young girl. She did that god awful song with Iggy, who lets be real nobody ever liked.

She seems to work with the underdogs and I like that :slayney:

Archived