Britney should've worked with Nicki on Glory

Michaelgiftos

7 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I think Nicki is kinda in a little funk career wise anyway. Her few features lately haven't done much and now she's in this Remy thing.

lmao what?

Side to Side was a SMASH for pop, her last pop song before that (Hey Mama) was MONSTROUS and she had like 6 top ten R&B/rap features last year alone.

lmfao I feel like half the people in this thread have no idea what they are talking about. stick to pop.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

lmao what?

Side to Side was a SMASH for pop, her last pop song before that (Hey Mama) was MONSTROUS and she had like 6 top ten R&B/rap features last year alone.

lmfao I feel like half the people in this thread have no idea what they are talking about. stick to pop.

I actually listen to more than one genre. Many agreed Black barbies was nothing special, her song with Jason Derulo nothing, her song with Gucci Mane nothing. As far as her actual bars, anyone who is remotely interested in hip hop will say that her latest releases haven't been great. No one is taking anything from your beloved Nicki by saying her recent features could be better. You can climb out of her *** and move along off my comment.

1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

I actually listen to more than one genre. Many agreed Black barbies was nothing special, her song with Jason Derulo nothing, her song with Gucci Mane nothing. As far as her actual bars, anyone who is remotely interested in hip hop will say that her latest releases haven't been great. No one is taking anything from your beloved Nicki by saying her recent features could be better. You can climb out of her *** and move along off my comment.

You said they haven't DONE much and she is "in a funk career wise", meaning success, and now you're speaking on quality. THAT i can agree with.

10 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

You said they haven't DONE much and she is "in a funk career wise", meaning success, and now you're speaking on quality. THAT i can agree with.

I didn't once mention sales. Her not being able to deliver verses on level with her past stuff on her recent features is a career funk. And they haven't done much in that no one is talking about them in comparison to her side to side or flawless or would you mind verses. You responded based on what you thought I meant as if I have no clue what I'm talking about.

Just now, DoSomething954 said:

I didn't once mention sales. Her not being able to deliver verses on level with her past stuff on her recent features is a career funk. And they haven't done much in that no one is talking about them in comparison to her side to side or flawless or would you mind verses. You responded based on what you thought I meant as if I have no clue what I'm talking about.

No no I get what you're saying now! I agree with you and my apologies.

Archived