You guys have got to understand that Britney does not owe a damn thing to anyone

Cappycorn87

I keep seeing threads and posts saying Britney needs to come clean about her PERSONAL BUSINESS to change public PERCEPTION, not reality, but PERCEPTION

Britney does not owe anything to anyone out here

It's her personal business and it belongs to her

She's never been an open book

She tells you what she wants you to know and tells it the way she wants to tell it

Britney has made clear that she does not care what folks have to say about her and that's never going to change

Britney will always be Britney

I feel sorry for you folks who want her to care about irrelevant opinions on her because she never will

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Well we don't owe her anything either. Britney is putting out products (music, performancea and perfumes) we as the consumers have the right to critisise and not buy it. It's that simple.

I'm not talking about products hun

I'm talking about folks who keep saying she needs to come clean about her mental health and other things

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm not talking about products hun

I'm talking about folks who keep saying she needs to come clean about her mental health and other things

well if she doesn't talk about it people are going to speculate. she's a public figure you can't expect people to just not talk about her breakdown, especially if she hasn't. 

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I keep seeing threads and posts saying Britney needs to come clean about her PERSONAL BUSINESS to change public PERCEPTION, not reality, but PERCEPTION

Britney does not owe anything to anyone out here

It's her personal business and it belongs to her

She's never been an open book

She tells you what she wants you to know and tells it the way she wants to tell it

Britney has made clear that she does not care what folks have to say about her and that's never going to change

Britney will always be Britney

I feel sorry for you folks who want her to care about irrelevant opinions on her because she never will

EXCELLENT POST!!

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's made it clear she does not care what others say but you folks want her to

we're not entitled to anything in her personal life, but if she doesn't talk about her breakdown or current situation, then people are going to speculate. if she does talk about it, then it may clear the air on some things, that's why we would like her to talk. no one is forcing her.... 

We are not entitled to anything you say, but she owes her success and current lifestyle to us, her fans. She is able to provide for her family because of us, who apparently, are not entitled to anything.

Sorry, but being a public figure has a price. She may not owe us anything, but it doesn't stop us from wanting to know or speculating.

Archived