She's so skinny that it's making her face look old

WillR

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney was ALWAYS too skinny before 2005. I look at her old performances and I think "jeez her body is amazing, but she's probably starving." She was a little chubby during 2011 and we all remember the unflattering Pretty Girls pics, but her body now seems much more like the old Britney - she probably had liposuction though (because POM "dancing" ain't getting ANYONE back in shape - apart maybe her arms) :moorangu:

17 minutes ago, WillR said:

She is so skinny these days that it's making her face look older than she is. ****, she can eat SOME carbs like brown rice or oatmeal. She's taking it too far

Sorry to burst your bubble but you're being ignorant, she clearly still consumes carbs, she still have some fat, people (that works out) on a very low carb diet usually are shredded because of the low-fat percentage. Her bodyfat % is of course lower than her past eras but she's completely fine. :staysalty:

Let's be real, it has nothing to do with being skinny. It's a combination of ACTUALLY getting old (that's how human bodies work if you did not know, might be a shocker, I know), lip injections and probably botox, bad makeup, smoking, ***** and alcohol, the two latter were obviously something she did in the past, not sure about the smoking part when it comes to Currentney. :mhm:

Her body looks so healthy though. I think shes actually at her ideal weight. Her face does look older than 35 but she looked old in 2012 when she has a bit heavier too. She just has an older looking face and that's just the way it is. She has always actually looked older than her age it just wasn't bad when she was like 20 looking 25 or whatever because the age she looked was still young. It's just more noticeable now because the age she looks is in the "old" category.

Ugh I just realized how blunt and harsh my post sounds. Britney is beautiful duh but I guess aging is her "flaw". We all have flaws and weaknesses so im not saying it like a bad thing but just like it's the way it is and lets just move on kind of thing.

Archived