And they criticize Britney's 'live feed' vocals....

none

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Katy has a live feed, Britney hasn't had one in more than a decade, honestly it's the main reason why she gets snubbed by the Grammys and why the industry/ public no longer takes her seriously as an artist, despite the fact that she puts out great albums.

Ever since the Britney era she's relied more and more on her dancing more than live singing, even though she was great at it during the BOMT era, I get that she had to sacrifice the singing and opt to lipping the songs in order to give us the whole choreo experience as seen in her MV's.

But since she doesn't dance as hardcore as she did, what is stopping her from singing live??? I don't expect her to sing live the entire show but the ballads at least.

4 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

At least Katy has a live feed, Britney hasn't had one in more than a decade, honestly it's the main reason why she gets snubbed by the Grammys and why the industry/ public no longer takes her seriously as an artist, despite the fact that she puts out great albums.

Ever since the Britney era she's relied more and more on her dancing more than live singing, even though she was great at it during the BOMT era, I get that she had to sacrifice the singing and opt to lipping the songs in order to give us the whole choreo experience as seen in her MV's.

But since she doesn't dance as hardcore as she did, what is stopping her from singing live??? I don't expect her to sing live the entire show but the ballads at least.

This.

How come she is making money and making hits? This is no shade, just a genuine question? Her last good song was I Kissed a Girl. She has zero stage presence (that performance the op posted is so boring I acutally prefer the 2011ney lipping to TTWE alongside Minaj performance)

Who tf is her fanbase? 

26 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

i agree with this

i'm ok with her dancing less and singing live more, like during the BOMT/Crazy2k/OIDIA eras

Yeah she's not great but she's trying, her voice actually reminds of the early live Britney performances.

I don't like Katy or her songs but if Britney performed this confidently with a live mic I would be so so so proud and happy as a fan. I've been a fan for 9 years and barely heard more than 10 mins of clear live vocals from Britney and it makes me sad sometimes lol :sassybrit:

6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

that did sound horrible, she was flat most of the time, especially for just staying still and just walking around

when Britney sounds like that, she's dancing, when you're dancing you're gonna sound horrible no matter how great or bad of a vocalist you are

I repeat: Britney fans should NEVER criticize another artists' live singing.

37 minutes ago, timito said:

Omg hahaha is this real!? I mean those are definitely  not good vocals. Is that how she sounded on the proper video? Where is this from? 

this is the original version, you can hear those vocals a bit lower

Perfect comment on YouTube

Loser Amuser 21 hours ago
I'd respect her much more if she was able to do the thing she was paid to do. If a plumber comes over and can't unclog a drain I don't say oh well I respect you are at least a part of that profession.

:staysalty:
23 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I've asked this before...what's Katy Perry's talent? she can't sing or dance. At least Britney danced her *** off in her prime and was an amazing dancer (mj level)  but she was still criticized. Why can Katy get away with the fact that she has no talent...it's so unfair :sassybrit:

Ikr? She thinks she's above Britney because she "sings" live.  Warbling over a track and strutting around like a chicken.  The political influence in pop is so played out.  Shout out to Beyonces influence :byebitch:

This thing isn't even worthy to say Britneys name never mind come for her. The fact she is picking on someone who won't retaliate just shows how much of a bully she is (Taylor was right about her.)

She's a try hard and the moment her career dies the better. If I see her pop up in her little white tux amongst cardboard houses one more time I might ******* remove my eyes :meltdown:

8 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Britney's fans are the least indicated to talk about LIVE SINGING. So hypocrite.

(now you love brintys dancing skills? ha :shameless:)

we can if it's just 1 performance for a whole night from just walking around, and only known for being a 'singer'

Archived