And they criticize Britney's 'live feed' vocals....

none

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Remember when Katy was going to lipsync at the NRJ awards and they had issues with the playback, forcing her to sing? That was hilarious.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JXz2EGp7aIo

:pieceofwhat: what kind of garbage is this. 

i see no star quality in katy. she cannot sing, she cannot dance, she has no stage presence. her songs are catchy, so i dont know why she doesn't just write for artists who can sing and perform?? 

i see alot of this in taylor swift too, i dont know how these girls have such big followings. 

2 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

i see no star quality in katy. she cannot sing, she cannot dance, she has no stage presence. her songs are catchy, so i dont know why she doesn't just write for artists who can sing and perform?? 

i see alot of this in taylor swift too, i dont know how these girls have such big followings. 

The dislikes on that video tho :orangu:

4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

TBH I love Britney's VMA performance!

This is a disaster, she looks like a 40 year old soccer mom that went out with the girls for a night of fun and got too drunk then add that in with the horrific "dancing" and the terrible song.......dear god! 

it really is a bad performance. I mean she's had some good performances, but I just don't know what this was. Is it me or does she shout more than sing?

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I've asked this before...what's Katy Perry's talent? she can't sing or dance. At least Britney danced her *** off in her prime and was an amazing dancer (mj level)  but she was still criticized. Why can Katy get away with the fact that she has no talent...it's so unfair :sassybrit:

41 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

I think she sounds meh.  Okay could be worse.

But no.  It seems like nowadays if you can play guitar and have an okish voice and sorta good looks.  You can make it big.

22 minutes ago, car said:

I dont understand how these 'live' performances work then. She DID sing- and more or less you could hear similar stuff on TV- but she sounded much better on TV. WHat do they do to the vocals?

vocal track higher plus you get the instrumental track high too

9 hours ago, Chico101 said:

Sounded like Katy Perry singing karaoke. 

She ain't no Mariah or Celine BUT she wasn't horrible.

She needs to lip sync more often.

tbh Britney live isn't that much better...both are cringeworthy sometimes.

Britney fans shouldn't criticize, at least Katy is singing live.

that did sound horrible, she was flat most of the time, especially for just staying still and just walking around

when Britney sounds like that, she's dancing, when you're dancing you're gonna sound horrible no matter how great or bad of a vocalist you are

Archived