And they criticize Britney's 'live feed' vocals....

none

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

She was not the right choice of singer to use "are we tone-deaf?" as a metaphor. :squintney:

7 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

i will never understand why katy/her team allowed her to sing this line. 

In 2011, when Britney and Max worked together on Femme Fatale - Britney sent Max a text basically saying, "I have a feeling in 2016 Katy Perry will try to sabotage my career by releasing a crappy Olympics song just hours after the lead single from my ninth studio album. She'll also joke about my breakdown. When you write a song for her in 2017, please could you add some shade within the song so she looks like a **** when she attempts to sing it? Thanks bb xx"

Max added the line and Sia didn't object because in 2013 when working with Britney on the hit single Perfume, Britney let Sia in on the Katy shade idea and she agreed to go ahead with it. Sia commented, "Britney, I see good in you and I see bad in Katy's heart and so I will perform this duty alongside Max... in the year 2017."

Britney always wins  :saycheese:

52 minutes ago, David. said:

this is way worse than britney's vma performance yet it didnt get nearly as half the hate as britney's got

TBH I love Britney's VMA performance!

This is a disaster, she looks like a 40 year old soccer mom that went out with the girls for a night of fun and got too drunk then add that in with the horrific "dancing" and the terrible song.......dear god! 

Archived