Proof that there's not gonna be a 3rd Glory single

OopsOverprotected

43 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

Yeah I think we just need to move on to the next album. The Glory Era was good but I think it's died down.  There were too many messy things that happened which killed a lot of the hype 

Sad but true. A good album butchered by some messy promotion. :crying1:

44 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Also I'm not quite sure how the Radar situation explains no more singles from Glory? 

It does not! The OP is reaching!  :messbye:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
On 2/20/2017 at 4:13 PM, Dynasty said:

theres not gonna be a 3rd single 100%, trust me i know it, dont ask me how. RCA gave up on the album, its sales are pathetic, singles are charting horribly and music videos have insanely low views so RCA decided not to waste money on filming new music videos and "promoting" . Basically they decided to blame her instead of their shitty treatment. Either way you can say bye to Glory :(

I wish jive was still around :nydisgust:

Guest $elfish
14 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

it's the same thing that happened with BJ: the album didn't do well, the first single didn't do well, the second single didn't do well, they gave up and focused on Vegas

Didn't work *****  do well??

I think that at this moment of her career she should put all her effort to climb up to the top or drop any label and take more control of her works - I mean release what she really wants and as many singles as she wants, for the fans, no matter how they would chart. 

It's sad looking back to FF when she was dead inside and had hits up on her sleeve but with better attitude, body and music material she isn't that much on a spotlight. So it's partly her fault - by not wanting it and partly her teams for doing nothing that would grab, keep and burn up peoples attention. They didn't came up with any creative idea for whole record. She promoted, but POM, not her newest record, she wasn't mentioning it at every occasion she had. So people didnt knew she have new, great album, so they lost their interest in her. And that's her managements team fault. And if she would care a bit about it she would talk them down or fire. But we all know, she doesn't give a single **** about being successful again. She just likes making music, thats all. I wis she would love making music videos too - in this case we would have more things to live up to these days :P 

10 hours ago, DerpySloth said:

Didn't work *****  do well??

It was #12 so not really, especially for a lead single. Look at most people's lead singles:

Gimme More - #3
Womanizer - #1
HIAM - #1

SexyBack - #1
Suit & Tie - #4

California Girls - #1
Roar - #1

Only Girl (In The World) - #1
We Found Love - #1
Diamonds - #1
Work - #1

What Do You Mean - #1