Sam Lutfi tweets about movie

Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ok so he was Britney's self appointed "manager" during the Blackout era and he was taking advantage of her for money.

He was crushing up her medications and putting them in her food, basically keeping her drugged and in line.

He never assumed any proper manager duties, he was more like her butler that just leeched off her 24/7 under the guise that he "wanted to help her".

Thanks for explainning to me. He is so creepy:lostney:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ok so he was Britney's self appointed "manager" during the Blackout era and he was taking advantage of her for money.

He was crushing up her medications and putting them in her food, basically keeping her drugged and in line.

He never assumed any proper manager duties, he was more like her butler that just leeched off her 24/7 under the guise that he "wanted to help her".

we are lucky that he didn't end up killing her. Hes a psychopath

17 hours ago, brit_wing said:

Thanks for explainning to me. He is so creepy:lostney:

Read this crazy article:

https://cut2thetruth.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/amanda-bynes-mind-control-and-microchips-in-hollyweird/

As many are speculating about this and other situations similar for years, could this be a clear example of MK-Ultra mind control? Is Sam Lufti a professional Project Monarch handler?

I'm scared. I had no idea he was Amanda's manager too. 

Guest Arckangel
19 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney actually did hire him. I once saw the text message contract. But he did not care for her well enough. He and Ghalib should have made sure she'd actually enter the courtroom (by the back entrance) and never miss a date. Did he do so, she would never have lost custody.

Guest Arckangel
2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Read this crazy article:

https://cut2thetruth.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/amanda-bynes-mind-control-and-microchips-in-hollyweird/

As many are speculating about this and other situations similar for years, could this be a clear example of MK-Ultra mind control? Is Sam Lufti a professional Project Monarch handler?

I'm scared. I had no idea he was Amanda's manager too. 

Courtney Love insists Sam Lutfi is not a creep.

Archived