Sam Lutfi tweets about movie

Taylor Swift

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I accidentally clicked one of your links (the one of the TV, so Original Make Me... video lol) and then I saw the section of his followers that I know, and there it is Melissa Joan Hart.

3e207bf9e3.jpg

Why does she follow him? :rude2me: But literally, she follows everyone. Even random Mexican celebrities, I sometimes end up in one of their profiles, and Melissa follows them for some reason, like why does she know them?

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I accidentally clicked one of your links (the one of the TV, so Original Make Me... video lol) and then I saw the section of his followers that I know, and there it is Melissa Joan Hart.

3e207bf9e3.jpg

Why does she follow him? :rude2me: But literally, she follows everyone. Even random Mexican celebrities, I sometimes end up in one of their profiles, and Melissa follows them for some reason, like why does she know them?

Yes, I hate that. Colton Haynes follows him too, it's very wtf :beynah:

Why didn't Sam die yet, btw? :beynah:

19 minutes ago, brit_wing said:

Who is he? why is he relevant to b-army? I honestly don't know:forkit:
#flopfanalert

Ok so he was Britney's self appointed "manager" during the Blackout era and he was taking advantage of her for money.

He was crushing up her medications and putting them in her food, basically keeping her drugged and in line.

He never assumed any proper manager duties, he was more like her butler that just leeched off her 24/7 under the guise that he "wanted to help her".

Archived