The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

guys, I found a lifetime channel on my turkish cable thing and it's showing Monster in my family now, is it the same Lifetime? It's same logo and everything, but I want to know if it's the one airing new movies?

Do a thread... I dont think somebody will answer you very quickly

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

guys, I found a lifetime channel on my turkish cable thing and it's showing Monster in my family now, is it the same Lifetime? It's same logo and everything, but I want to know if it's the one airing new movies?

Nope sweetie, I've looked up lifetime's programme schedule and there's a movie called 'Two Weeks Notice' on right now. 

Britney has managed her life since then the best way!

Her actions speak louder than words and only she knows what she has gone through... If she wants to talk about it fine but a decade later talking about a bad period in your life is just irrelevant when your behavior shows that you have matured as a person and left all this behind.

It's not about promo or what an another person says about you... It's about your life and how you want to live it...

3 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Britney has managed her life since then the best way!

Her actions speak louder than words and only she knows what she has gone through... If she wants to talk about it fine but a decade later talking about a bad period in your life is just irrelevant when your behavior shows that you have matured as a person and left all this behind.

It's not about promo or what an another person says about you... It's about your life and how you want to live it...

I get what you're saying. But how is it not relevant if the media is hyping the **** out of this? Britney isnt irrelevant. Shes very much a huge star :slayney:

Archived