If Madonna did the Superbowl then Britney surely can do this!

George Kallis

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will people ever stop being extra with their Superbowl delusion

Britney has been giving **** performances for years, the public is a lot harder on her and has a set-in-stone idea about her, she can't deliver what Madonna did and expect praise. She needs to take it to another level. But guess what?? she won't!!

You guys know damn well the public's perception of Britney yet you will cry and complain that she is not treated fairly after rooting for a SB performance.  GET OVER IT. The VMA have showed you all you guys needed to see!!

2 hours ago, button said:

will people ever stop being extra with their Superbowl delusion

Britney has been giving **** performances for years, the public is a lot harder on her and has a set-in-stone idea about her, she can't deliver what Madonna did and expect praise. She needs to take it to another level. But guess what?? she won't!!

You guys know damn well the public's perception of Britney yet you will cry and complain that she is not treated fairly after rooting for a SB performance.  GET OVER IT. The VMA have showed you all you guys needed to see!!

True.

You BRITARDS really confuse me. You praised Britney's mediocrity and keep saying that as long as she's happy that's whats important and that you're cool with it YET you want her to perform at the superbowl when you know she will be crucified with her POM level of performance. Havent you learned anything from the VMA? 

You keep saying Britney will never be the same again then why the heck would you want her to do the superbowl? What will she offer?

The reason why Madonna was able to get away with it is because people know that...

Madonna performing in her 50's puts more effort than Britney in her 30's. You wouldnt catch that woman knee tapping to her songs.

Madonna may lipsych but she wouldnt effing dare to lipsynch her WHOLE show. More so she doesnt lipsych to a 15 year old backtrack. 

Madonna production value puts every single britney production tour in shame. 

Madonna still wants it badly. She doesnt settle for mediocrity. Madonna is VERY passionate about performing. She has something to offer to the public. 

Britney on the other hand doesnt dance the same way she used to .... worst part is for years now she haven't sing live not even 1 song. Even her tour production value went downhill. 

Unless Britney starts owning and wanting it then thats the only time she should do superbowl. 

Madonna's performance was MEH AT BEST - if Britney delivered the same level of performance she would be dragged to high hell and her career would be ended by the backlash

Britney unfortunately set the bar so high that she's ridiculed at anything less than the iconic perfection of her Prime

The BBMA medley was Super Bowl worthy 1,000x over people are just incredibly hard on her. Its unfair but its the reality of her career atm.

As much as we would love to see her perform now for the SB, I don't think she's ready or good enough now...her performance level lacks so much... I mean who wouldn't love to see her lip sync to all the wrong parts of a song.. unless she puts her 10923402304% into it.. Like I honestly think the last time I thought she could have been ready for the SB was the Circus era and that's pushing it for me. 

The VMAs may have been one of their worst decisions ever (as it was) along with the scrapped MV, but this was one of their best decisions since 2004 and something along these lines but bigger and with more production will do AMAZINGLY well on the Superbowl.

The press ate this one and I couldn't care less about those comments on the video, most of them are non-fans and if things continued like this during the Glory era, we wouldn't be suffering to know if there's going to be a third single or if B10 is already in the works.

Archived