Huge mistake not releasing this song :( one of her best

Crayboy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Nope the biggest injustice was and will always be mood ring :crying2::byebitch::meltdown:

How much say does Britney have regarding the tracks that make the final cut of an album? I'm just wondering since I thought she specifically said something regarding "Mood Ring" being one of her favorite tracks? And just objectively as a listener, you can't deny it doesn't make any sense to leave it off the standard edition, while including the ironically forgettable "Hard to Forget Ya," for example.

32 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

How much say does Britney have regarding the tracks the make the final cut of an album? I'm just wondering since I thought she specifically said something regarding "Mood Ring" being one of her favorite tracks? And just objectively as a listener, you can't deny it doesn't make any sense to leave it off the standard edition, while including the ironically forgettable "Hard to Forget Ya," for example.

I don't think it fits Glory at all. it's totally different music and the lyrics. 

30 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

How much say does Britney have regarding the tracks the make the final cut of an album? I'm just wondering since I thought she specifically said something regarding "Mood Ring" being one of her favorite tracks? And just objectively as a listener, you can't deny it doesn't make any sense to leave it off the standard edition, while including the ironically forgettable "Hard to Forget Ya," for example.

DO NOT cause I feel a mini meltdown starting again :meltdown:

Mood Ring was one of the best songs she recorded for glory. Period.

The album starts so strong with Invitation, MM, JLM then it goes downhill. Slotting mood ring in place of flop you need or another filler would have been perfect, i do not understand this decision to just ship the track to japan, express airmail :wtfdidusay:

I JUST DONT GET IT :lessons:

Archived