Huge mistake not releasing this song :( one of her best

Crayboy

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Mood ring. It just feels different, I don't know how to describe it. 

Well I can see how it might feel different, but I'd argue the lyrics are very much in line with much of Glory (e.g., "Just Luv Me"). The song is ultimately about vulnerability and authenticity, which are reoccurring themes throughout the album. 

But, to each their own! :bigkiss:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well I can see how it might feel different, but I'd argue the lyrics are very much in line with much of Glory (e.g., "Just Luv Me"). The song is ultimately about vulnerability and authenticity, which are reoccurring themes throughout the album. 

now that I think about it Invitation sounds the most similar to Moodring imo. Same mood. Not dark...mature maybe?

12 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Also one more thing, while the beat is crazy amazing and I LOVE it (listening to it now) there's something about the song that feels unfinished...

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

DO NOT cause I feel a mini meltdown starting again :meltdown:

Mood Ring was one of the best songs she recorded for glory. Period.

The album starts so strong with Invitation, MM, JLM then it goes downhill. Slotting mood ring in place of flop you need or another filler would have been perfect, i do not understand this decision to just ship the track to japan, express airmail :wtfdidusay:

I JUST DONT GET IT :lessons:

Would you say it's... hard to forget it? :woopsie:

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

This and the original make me video.

Both unforgivable.

yep :kidcries:

tbh i had more meltdowns over the MM video but that was because of what we got instead. Mood Ring being banished to remote locations of Japan just doesnt make sense considering it was made by a well-known American producer and was commercially a very good sounding record.

1 minute ago, Aussieney said:

MAKE ME DID NOT HAVE A MUSIC VIDEO :lessons:

sis, pls dont make him post the evidence :selenerz:

Archived