What ruined britney's career at the moment?

RATCHET❤

What ruined britney's career  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her career is not ruined though, it is merely in disrepair so get it right jackass :staysalty:

The main reason it is in disrepair for the past few years is because of her incompetent team. It's only partially Vegas's fault but I see Vegas as being more good than bad since it did wonders for Britney's confidence. As for the whole lip-synching debacle I honestly don't think that's such a big problem. The only thing she really needs to do in that department is to add pre-recorded vocals and then she'd be fine when it comes to lip-synching. People need to realize she isn't going to sing live anymore like Primeney had once done. Stop living in the past people because we're in 2017 not 2004 anymore. It comes off as dumb and delusional to even think she'll start singing live again. But hey it's good that you have dreams that she'll sing live again it must be what keeps you going *obvious shade*

femme fatale era being rushed when she wasnt ready, yes it was commercially successful but the consequences of her being a zombie and doing the bare minimum came later

xfactor, made her look dumb, made her look old af too

her team for not evolving in the right way, she desperately needs someone to manage her image like outfits, make up etc oh and all of her visuals like videos, album covers, tours , not just herself

herself for not pushing herself to what we know she is capable of and settling for meghan trainors choreo when we know she can still deliver

Her career isn't ruined tbh. People have to stop saying that, especially fans.

For a career to be ruined, her album wouldn't even chart let alone debut in the top 5.
She also wouldn't be able to have her own show or sell tickets or actually get a place to perform at award ceremonies like VMAs and BBMAs.
Though if you mean what is not helping her career... then I'd probably say lack of smart promotion and marketing with as well as her team of staff.
When you look at the lighting and make-up for meet and greets, it seems like her staff aren't passionate about how she will look.
When you look at the choreography she has, it looks like the choreographers don't know which choreography to give her that best compliments
her as a dancer, performer and overall entertainer. When you look at some of the costumes she has, they don't seem to be very good quality or
the best people within the business that know how to style Britney in a way that keeps her signature, but yet looking flawless head to toe.
There is a lot more I could say and add, but overall her career definitely could improve with a better team and some marketing, promo strategy experts as well. Though her career isn't ruined. It just isn't evolving or at its best. There is a big difference.  

I seriously think that if she isn't doing POM by the time B10 comes, IT WILL BLOW OUR F#CKING BRAINS OUT. Circus and Femme Fatale had GREAT PROMO, Britney Jean and Glory in contrary were more like POM promo. That's why she needs to end the residency,  give glory the tour it deserves and then start recording B10. :kisses2all:

2 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Her career is not ruined though, it is merely in disrepair so get it right jackass :staysalty:

The main reason it is in disrepair for the past few years is because of her incompetent team. It's only partially Vegas's fault but I see Vegas as being more good than bad since it did wonders for Britney's confidence. As for the whole lip-synching debacle I honestly don't think that's such a big problem. The only thing she really needs to do in that department is to add pre-recorded vocals and then she'd be fine when it comes to lip-synching. People need to realize she isn't going to sing live anymore like Primeney had once done. Stop living in the past people because we're in 2017 not 2004 anymore. It comes off as dumb and delusional to even think she'll start singing live again. But hey it's good that you have dreams that she'll sing live again it must be what keeps you going *obvious shade*

i never said she'd sing live, but atleast have some live vocals, or new pre-recorded audio. it's funny seeing her lip-syncing a 14 years old song when her voice clearly changed. 

i don't see a shade henney :ponderney:

why i said lip-sync is ruining her career is because almost everyone i ask what do u think about britney the answer is (SHE LIP-SYNCS, SHE CAN'T SING, SHE'S A ROBOT, TALENTLESS) 

1 minute ago, RATCHET❤ said:

i never said she'd sing live, but atleast have some live vocals, or new pre-recorded audio. it's funny seeing her lip-syncing a 14 years old song when her voice clearly changed. 

why i said lip-sync is ruining her career is because almost everyone i ask what do u think about britney the answer is (SHE LIP-SYNCS, SHE CAN'T SING, SHE'S A ROBOT, TALENTLESS) 

Nothing is ruining her career though. She wouldn't even be performing or charting at all anymore if her career was ruined so really should lay off with the whole "Her career is ruined" bull because it is so tiring to see people say that on this website. Also maybe you shouldn't believe what people say and should just ignore those that like to be negative.

Lmao!!

She's made 100 million dollars from Piece of Me, made over 700k with MM, had her last album peak at number 2 and 3 in two of the biggest music markets in the entire world and her billion dollar perfume empire keeps churning out product. 

This is not what you call a killed career. 

You however are what is known as a buffoon. Worry about your career. Not someone who makes more in a minute than you will in a year. 

7 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Nothing is ruining her career though. She wouldn't even be performing or charting at all anymore if her career was ruined so really should lay off with the whole "Her career is ruined" bull because it is so tiring to see people say that on this website. Also maybe you shouldn't believe what people say and should just ignore those that like to be negative.

Not that person establishing her career is over based on the opinions of some random people they asked. The logic. 

2 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Not that person establishing her career is over based on the opinions of some random people they asked. The logic. 

Ikr. It's like they just assume that everyone thinks that way when it's completely the opposite. Yes there will be the usual haters but not everyone is a hater like they like to think. People still love her and whenever she does perform at an award ceremony she is the center of attention especially on the BBMA's last year. Low record sales does not equate to what people think of her. The OP really needs to stop being so illogical :nyschool:

10 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

*it's funny seeing her lip-syncing a 14 years old song when her voice clearly changed* 

I agree, i can't stand the BOMT and OIDA POM video performances because of it, and i don't understand why won't they use the prerecorded vocals she used in femme fatale! THEY RECORDED ALL SONGS AGAIN AND STILL FOR POM WE GET THOSE PITCHY AND SPEED UP VOCALS FROM 1999? :meltdown:

Archived