What ruined britney's career at the moment?

RATCHET❤

What ruined britney's career  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

Her career isn't ruined tbh. People have to stop saying that, especially fans.

For a career to be ruined, her album wouldn't even chart let alone debut in the top 5.
She also wouldn't be able to have her own show or sell tickets or actually get a place to perform at award ceremonies like VMAs and BBMAs.
Though if you mean what is not helping her career... then I'd probably say lack of smart promotion and marketing with as well as her team of staff.
When you look at the lighting and make-up for meet and greets, it seems like her staff aren't passionate about how she will look.
When you look at the choreography she has, it looks like the choreographers don't know which choreography to give her that best compliments
her as a dancer, performer and overall entertainer. When you look at some of the costumes she has, they don't seem to be very good quality or
the best people within the business that know how to style Britney in a way that keeps her signature, but yet looking flawless head to toe.
There is a lot more I could say and add, but overall her career definitely could improve with a better team and some marketing, promo strategy experts as well. Though her career isn't ruined. It just isn't evolving or at its best. There is a big difference.  

Although I agree with you...you forgot to mention the most important person: Britney Spears. If she wanted to, she could make all those changes happen. Honestly, I just don't think she cares.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

FEMME FATALE ERA

how's that even possible? it spawned 3 hits, meanwhile only 2 singles are being released per album lmao, broke records and went platinum... it was her LAST era having major hits. Both "I Wanna Go" and "Till The Worlds" were like EVERYWHERE not to even mention how much HIAM was spinned in its first day on the radio! The album went to #1

I really can't wth you saying this lmao :gloria::gloria:

I'm sorry, it's not the lip syncing or her "being careless" because she had so many fans in the 2009-2011 era's and she has ALWAYS lipped.

It's the TOXIC combination of Vegas and her team combined.

Yeah, Vegas is great for her as a person etc. and its good for the North American fan base, yeah. But what about the other 80% of her fans that live outside of North America? It's not good.  Her team just want to keep Britney happy it seems and Vegas is making her happy, yes we know that. It's gave her stability and a balanced lifestyle where she can raise her kids and perform every night, but this set-up is not doing ANYTHING for her success as a recording artist anymore. She's became more of a showgirl, than a best-selling recording artist. She needs to World Tour even if she (or her geriatric team) don't think she does because she will lose fans if she stays in Vegas forever more. It doesn't make sense - if you are trying to sell a brand or an artist on a global scale for them not to have a WORLDWIDE presence.

2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

how's that even possible? it spawned 3 hits, meanwhile only 2 singles are being released per album lmao, broke records and went platinum... it was her LAST era having major hits. Both "I Wanna Go" and "Till The Worlds" were like EVERYWHERE not to even mention how much HIAM was spinned in its first day on the radio! The album went to #1

her image to the general public was severely damaged: "hey look! Britney's not hot anymore...she doesn't even dance. what happened to her?"

Resultado de imagen de britney femme fatale lithium

and during xfactor: "hey look! britney looks old af...is she 45 yo now?"....in other words she lost her ****  popstar  image. Don't even try to deny it cause everybody knows it's true. image is very important when you're a popstar

Resultado de imagen de britney x  2012

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

her image to the general public was severely damaged: "hey look! Britney's not hot anymore...she doesn't even dance. what happened to her?"

Resultado de imagen de britney femme fatale lithium

and during xfactor: "hey look! britney looks old af...is she 45 yo now?"....in other words she lost her ****  popstar  image. Don't even try to deny it cause everybody knows it's true. image is very important when you're a popstar

I agree with the X-Factor thing but in my country they even called "Criminal" her "best video in a really long time". The dancing thing started with the Circus Tour where she was even too lazy to do the Slave 4 U breakdown at some places, at least she did it during the FF tour

For the ones making lip syncing comments...ummm..she's always done it since 199fucking8 so stop your bullshit.

She needs to release good videos, promote, tour.

She needs new choreographers, makeup artists and outfit designers. 

She needs a whole new team, basically. Shes doing great.

8 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I agree with the X-Factor thing but in my country they even called "Criminal" her "best video in a really long time". The dancing thing started with the Circus Tour where she was even too lazy to do the Slave 4 U breakdown at some places, at least she did it during the FF tour

the circus tour was her big comeback. everybody wanted to see Britney's comeback after her breakdown and the production was spectacular. she was critiziced but she was still relevant. she also looked better back then 

Resultado de imagen de britney circus tour

5 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

It's like a mix of everything

- Mostly her team
- Giving 0,1 ***** about everything (being an icon again, choreo, lypsnc) - we know that if she want, she kills with the choreo and attitude (like the first show of the Revamp)
- Her team again 

I can't believe that they pre recorded vocals for all the FFT and we hear the same vocals since Dec 2013 :nyheadache:

15 hours ago, David. said:

this tbh, i consider myself a fan of ariana grande and i almost bought her album on december but i didnt cause i spent my money on something else and i just stream her songs on youtube and spotify

its like that with britney, and ofc she wont have bigger sales than the new girls who appeal to a younger audience who are the ones who spend more on music

Exactly.

On 2/5/2017 at 1:31 PM, Kirito said:

For the ones making lip syncing comments...ummm..she's always done it since 199fucking8 so stop your bullshit.

She needs to release good videos, promote, tour.

She needs new choreographers, makeup artists and outfit designers. 

She needs a whole new team, basically. Shes doing great.

this

they dont know what to blame anymore

the playback doesnt benefit her but it doesnt affect her either

its her image 

On 2/5/2017 at 0:59 PM, It'sSamB!tch said:

she had that comeback hype still going on and the singles were extremely generic which also helped to make them more commercial

when youre doing something wrong it doesnt affect u until afterwards

everything went downhill after ff era cause that is what cause it to go down all the way

everything was just so fake, videos were heavily edited and controlled, the promo performances were awful, the tour wasnt as bad as people here make it out to be but it was bad

the music was good but thats about it

Archived