Here's A Video Of Britney Spears Walking In A Handstand

Jordan Miller

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Britneyisfire said:

Wow. This is just something. it's every excuse in the book in one post. I have been to Vegas. I spent a lot of money to fly out. I was lucky to get her on a good night, but after going I do feel bad for people that do the same (fly out, get a room, get tickets) and she half ***** it the whole night. That is not cheap to do and for Britney to just half *** most of her shows is disrespectful to the fans. I mean, she's not singing so she may as well dance her *** off.

I bet you've never been and you're preaching to someone that has. 

Also, if any normal person phoned it in at a regular job as much as Britney does they would be fired, so your comparison doesn't work. 

" You can't please everyone and luckily she understands this very well and doesn't kill herself trying to impress everyone. "

How does bending her back, having rhythm, and dancing well = killing herself?

I am so happy other people are getting to see your posts :blol:

Sorry, but when did Britney point a gun at your head and ask you to buy flights, hotels etc The stupidity is beyond belief.

Again, literally no excuses are in my post because as I explained - she needs no excusing.That concept is moronic.She has not committed a crime by not bending her back :blol:

Also, whether i've been to piece of me or not is completely irrelevant? What are you talking about?

All i'm doing is correcting you and using simple examples because you've shown you have difficulties with reading/understanding. You don't buy an amazing coffee - you buy a coffee and hope it is amazing. Get it?

You may have flew 500 miles to buy it - but it is not disrespectful of the maker because you didn't enjoy it lmao

They don't know how far you travelled, how much you spent, and they never made you do any of it. They would be disappointed that you didn't enjoy it but that's all really.

It wasn't your right to have an amazing coffee because you spent £1000 getting it. The same goes with a Britney show. When I saw Britney live, I bought a ticket to see her live. I didn't buy a ticket for an amazing Britney show. I hoped it would be amazing and luckily for me I enjoyed it. If I hadn't enjoyed it, It would be a big shame and i'm sure that Britney would be sad people weren't happy. She wouldn't in anyway be disrespecting me - because that's just stupid.I may have not liked it, but others loved it and It was my choice to pay to see her.

7 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

I am so happy other people are getting to see your posts :blol:

Sorry, but when did Britney point a gun at your head and ask you to buy flights, hotels etc The stupidity is beyond belief.

Again, literally no excuses are in my post because as I explained - she needs no excusing.That concept is moronic.She has not committed a crime by not bending her back :blol:

Also, whether i've been to piece of me or not is completely irrelevant? What are you talking about?

All i'm doing is correcting you and using simple examples because you've shown you have difficulties with reading/understanding. You don't buy an amazing coffee - you buy a coffee and hope it is amazing. Get it?

You may have flew 500 miles to buy it - but it is not disrespectful of the maker because you didn't enjoy it lmao

They don't know how far you travelled, how much you spent, and they never made you do any of it. They would be disappointed that you didn't enjoy it but that's all really.

It wasn't your right to have an amazing coffee because you spent £1000 getting it. The same goes with a Britney show. When I saw Britney live, I bought a ticket to see her live. I didn't buy a ticket for an amazing Britney show. I hoped it would be amazing and luckily for me I enjoyed it. If I hadn't enjoyed it, It would be a big shame and i'm sure that Britney would be sad people weren't happy. She wouldn't in anyway be disrespecting me - because that's just stupid.I may have not liked it, but others loved it and It was my choice to pay to see her.

"You may have flew 500 miles to buy it - but it is not disrespectful of the maker because you didn't enjoy it lmao"

Are you really saying that Britney dancing like crap is not her fault? That is the only thing that Britney fans expect. Just for her to dance well and put on a show. Most days she doesn't do this. She doesn't complete her moves, dance to the music, or bend her back. This is all things that she can fix. The fact that you're saying it's ok that she doesn't because she's "bored" and she's "heard the song a lot" is just stupid. 

"Also, whether i've been to piece of me or not is completely irrelevant? What are you talking about"

It's not. You cannot preach to me about a show I've been to if you haven't gone. Britney may not be "pointing a gun" (wtf are your sayings? Why all so violent?) but because you can only see her in Vegas, if you are a fan you have to do those things to see her and so her half assing because she's "bored" is disrespectful. 

Just now, Britneyisfire said:

"You may have flew 500 miles to buy it - but it is not disrespectful of the maker because you didn't enjoy it lmao"

Are you really saying that Britney dancing like crap is not her fault? That is the only thing that Britney fans expect. Just for her to dance well and put on a show. Most days she doesn't do this. She doesn't complete her moves, dance to the music, or bend her back. This is all things that she can fix. The fact that you're saying it's ok that she doesn't because she's "bored" and she's "heard the song a lot" is just stupid. 

"Also, whether i've been to piece of me or not is completely irrelevant? What are you talking about"

It's not. You cannot preach to me about a show I've been to if you haven't gone. Britney may not be "pointing a gun" (wtf are your sayings? Why all so violent?) but because you can only see her in Vegas, if you are a fan you have to do those things to see her and so her half assing because she's "bored" is disrespectful. 

She isn't dancing like crap though? :blol:

She puts on a good show. Good and great and amazing are different words with different meanings by the way. If something isn't amazing - it doesn't make it automatically crap lol She has won 'Best Show in Vegas' for a reason. Like I've said, she's not doing a great show or an amazing show - but she is doing a good one.

The problem for you is you throw words around so much they lose meaning. Your overuse of hyperbole is hilarious.

'dancing like crap' is a complete lie lol. She's dancing well, she's just not executing the moves as hard as she could!

''if you are a fan you have to do those things to see her'' I get this but once again, it is your choice and her not matching your expectations is not disrespectful in anyway.

She's trying to show she's into it with her faces etc. She's not flipping off fans who have paid to see her and treating it like a joke and showing up drunk- this would be disrespectful. She's doing her routines - just not doing them as hard as she could is all it is. This is disappointing - NOT disrespectful.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

YOU BETTA WORK BACKWARDS ***** :hahaha:

I heard from an insider that the opening song will be...

Chillin' With You!

Britney will descend the clouds high above the Axis Theatre (walking in a handstand, of course) into a large pool of red wine!

giphy.gif

Archived