Britney's Interview With Radio Host Kellie Rasberry Is Cringe AF And It's Not Her Fault

Jordan Miller

48 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

They weren't giggling and laughing over her the comments on the questions were live over the recording of the interview being played guys. 

Britney did well enough I mean she wasn't asked anything remotely interesting, her asking what even is normal was a nice moment. 

Useless interview though haha.

Took me awhile to realize this I was getting PISSEDD!! I was literally yelling out loud "STOP TALKING OVER HER" but yeah pointless interview . 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

UPDATE!

Link to interview:

https://audioboom.com/posts/5568201-kellie-rasberry-s-interview-with-britney-spears

Looks like Britney did an interview (not sure if phone or in person) with the Kidd Kraddick in the Morning show and one of the hosts, Kellie, is not all too thrilled with how it went. I hope they release the interview soon!

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-02%20at%204.39.0

Could you please add real interview from link below?

5 min into the interview and what the **** are these djs rambling about? they dont even ask her anything and dont let her speak. its so awkward. she talks maybe 2 minutes total out of this 15 min interview my god. theyre laughing in the background, being rude, terrible  :byebitch:. was not britneys fault at all, she was still cute and you could tell she was trying to make the best of it.

Guest Diamond Horse

I am so proud of Britney, she did so good in this below average interview. She wasn't letting it show at all that it was bad. But it seems that Kellie is the most professional of them. I had the impression that she didn't talk as much as the others or am I wrong. No way I am checking again.

Y'all do realize that the majority of the DJs speaking was them talking in between clips of the the actual pre-recorded phone interview right? Britney wasn't sitting silently on the phone for 10 minutes. 

She called in for like 2 minutes, they asked her their dumb questions with too much exposition, and she gave her same dumb canned answers. 

Archived