Any chance that Britney sings Disney OST?

Seel

Ariana's <Beauty And the Beast> song is out... I really love Disney. Christina got <Reflection> and Jessica got <Part of Your World>. When will Britney's turn come???? :wendycry: Her lovely voice is quite fit for Disney. She deserves it. (I know the smurfs say hi... :gloria:)

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Britney should re-do Part Of Your World from the Little Mermaid :verycool: Fits her so well! I know they are reportedly doig the Little Mermaid in live action next so who knows!

Ps. I'm so disapointed by Ariana Grande and John Legend's Beauty & The Beast version. The original one is so iconic and grand it could not be topped but it sucks cuz I was really looking forward to the song.

Can't wait to hear Celine's new song for the movie!

2 hours ago, ubritney said:

Well Britney should re-do Part Of Your World from the Little Mermaid :verycool: Fits her so well! I know they are reportedly doig the Little Mermaid in live action next so who knows!

Ps. I'm so disapointed by Ariana Grande and John Legend's Beauty & The Beast version. The original one is so iconic and grand it could not be topped but it sucks cuz I was really looking forward to the song.

Can't wait to hear Celine's new song for the movie!

Part of Your World is my favorite!!! If she took part in it, I would :dead:...

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

:brit::brit::brit::brit::brit::brit::brit::brit::brit::brit::brit:

:kidcries:

Archived