3 Femme Fatale Tour 95% live

NiceSpears

I'm one of the lucky guys that got to see her on the Stockholm- date of the Femme Fatale world tour, and I've always stood behind her when people shade the tour because we got ENERGY, a happy and smiling and talking Britney at that show with even live vocals during some songs(which some people say was part of the obvious pre- recorded live tracks, which it weren't). 

However I just found this clip of her performing "3" in Cologne, I've never seen clips from that date. But more obvious live LIVENEY then this you ain't gonna find from 2011. Loves it!!! One of my favorite vids from the tour now.

I'm sure people have seen it already, but for the ones who have not- ENJOY!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

I love how she gave us both pre recorded and live vocals -sometimes- with this tour. 

I know! Loves it too... 

And a bunch of ppl will probably say this is only pre- recorded too BUT it's SO obvious its her singing live especially after she's given the hat and glasses by the dancer.

NOTHING is live of this tour. It's all pre-recorded so that it sounds live but don't fool yourself... I understand why people think it's live, that's the whole point why they did it.

11 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

I know! Loves it too... 

And a bunch of ppl will probably say this is only pre- recorded too BUT it's SO obvious its her singing live especially after she's given the hat and glasses by the dancer.

Compare this performance to all the others and you will find it's all the same. I attended the show 4 times btw.

1 minute ago, ITSNICKCRAY said:

NOTHING is live of this tour. It's all pre-recorded so that it sounds live but don't fool yourself... I understand why people think it's live, that's the whole point why they did it.

Compare this performance to all the others and you will find it's all the same. I attended the show 4 times btw.

Lol... ok check your ears because that part  after she gets the hat and glasses is 100% live in action. 

I know the songs were pre- recorded but she sang live to some parts of the songs - like here, for example. 

3 minutes ago, ITSNICKCRAY said:

we are not THAT dumb. She did some live vocals during the tour (although I agree in this video there are none)

here's her shaky vocals in the beginning of slave at the opening night - and this song doesn't even have pre-recorded vocals.

3 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Lol... ok check your ears because that part  after she gets the hat and glasses is 100% live in action. 

I know the songs were pre- recorded but she sang live to some parts of the songs - like here, for example. 

Okay believe what you think I'm pretty sure that it's all pre-recorded and her microphone wasn't on. Why are we even discussing this by the way? We're stanning for Britney. We shouldnt even care. 

1 hour ago, Wiggle said:

we are not THAT dumb. She did some live vocals during the tour (although I agree in this video there are none)

here's her shaky vocals in the beginning of slave at the opening night - and this song doesn't even have pre-recorded vocals.

I can't hear any shaky vocals in this video. :idkney:

1 hour ago, Wiggle said:

wow she actually didnt dance that badly that night :omg:

Archived